The global Xylitol market size is expected to be worth around US$ 740.10 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Xylitol market size was valued at US$ 450.88 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38666
Xylitol Market (By Form: Powder, Liquid; By Application: Chewing Gum, Confectionery, Bakery & Other Foods, Oral Care, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 740.10 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.4% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Form, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Cargill, Inc.; DuPont Danisco; Roquette Freres; ZuChem, Inc.; Thomson Biotech (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.; NovaGreen, Inc.; DFI Corp.; Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Jining Hengda Green Engineering Co., Ltd.; Shandong Biobridge Technology Co., Ltd.; Shandong Futaste Co., Ltd.; Foodchem International Corp.; Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech Co., Ltd.; A & Z Food Additives Co., Ltd.; Herboveda India; Shandong Lujian Biological Technology Co. Ltd.; Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.; Shandong Longlive Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.|
The product demand has been growing rapidly owing to the high demand for natural ingredients in the food industry. Furthermore, the use of xylitol in dietary supplement products, such as gummies, has also been one of the key driving factors contributing to the growth of the market. Xylitol is a low-calorie sugar with a low glycemic index as compared to table sugar. It is widely used as a sweetener in the food industry, mainly in chewing gums, mints, and candies. The product consumption has been linked to several positive health effects, including a reduction in tooth decay, prevention of ear infection, enhanced bone density, weight loss, blood sugar stabilization, etc.
By Form Analysis
On the basis of form, the market is bifurcated into powder and liquid. The powder form segment held the global xylitol market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 90%. The effectiveness in various applications and easy availability, handling, and storability are the key factors responsible for the high demand for the product in powder form.
The powder form is majorly used in the manufacturing of chewing gums and anhydrous dietary supplements on account of its durability. It increases the shelf life of the final products due to less or no content of water.
By Application Analysis
The oral care application segment is estimated to witness the highest growth rate of 8.8% from 2020 to 2030. It decreases the incidence of dental caries by increasing salivary flow and pH, inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria, and reducing plaque levels, inflammation, and tooth erosion. On the back of these factors, the oral care segment is anticipated to grow substantially over the forecast period.
Xylitol has 41% fewer calories than regular sugar. A teaspoon of sugar contains 16 calories compared to a teaspoon of xylitol, which has 9.6 calories. It is used in chewing gum manufacturing as a sugar substitute due to its pleasant cooling effect.
By Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific held the global market in 2020 accounting for the highest revenue share of more than 40%. China is the leading producer of xylitol, whereas China, India, and Thailand are among the leading consumers of xylitol in the region. It is one of the versatile natural sweeteners, which is widely used in chewing gums, nutraceuticals, and diabetic foods. China is the key exporter across the globe.
Europe is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. Finland is one of the top producers in the Europe regional market. The majority of the xylitol produced in Finland is exported to the neighboring European countries.
- Cargill, Inc.
- DuPont Danisco
- Roquette Freres
- ZuChem, Inc.
- Thomson Biotech (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
- NovaGreen, Inc.
- DFI Corp.
- Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Jining Hengda Green Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Biobridge Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Futaste Co., Ltd.
- Foodchem International Corp.
- Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech Co., Ltd.
- A & Z Food Additives Co., Ltd.
- Herboveda India
- Shandong Lujian Biological Technology Co. Ltd.
- Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.
- Shandong Longlive Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chewing Gum
- Bakery & Other Foods
- Oral Care
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38666 or call: +1 9197 992 333