The global volatile organic compound gas sensor market size is expected to be worth around US$ 301.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global volatile organic compound gas sensor market size was valued at US$ 241.7 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38729
|Market Size||USD 301.7 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, Technology, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Eyang Holdings Group Co., Ltd.; Future Electronics Inc.; Kyocera Corporation; Samsung Electro-Mechanics; Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.; Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.; TDK Corporation; Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.; Walsin Technology Corporation; and Yageo Corporation|
These sensors are used for measuring the concentration of various gases in their vicinity, such as ethene, benzene, methylene chloride, propane, acetone, and ethanol among others. Increasing awareness about air pollution is one of the key opportunity drivers for the market. The demand is expected to continue rising owing to features such as the detection of explosive or toxic gases at safe distances.
The increasig imposition of regulations and policies by government associations, such as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has resulted in the large-scale adoption in various industries. The volatile organic compound (VOC) sensors are compact in size and can be easily installed in harsh environments. Additionally, vendors are focusing on manufacturing products that are compact and have improved electronics and can provide real-time information regarding on-field activities.
By Type Analysis
Single gas detection sensors detect one gas at a time and they are majorly used in automotive applications. They are best suited for combustible gases, acetone, butadiene, xylene, toluene, tetrachloroethylene, methylene chloride, and benzene, among others.
Multiple gas detection sensors are widely used in the oil and gas sector owing to their portability and cost-effectiveness. These detectors are most commonly used for monitoring pipeline operations and detecting different gases, such as benzene, methylene chloride, perchloroethylene, MTBE, and formaldehyde.
By Technology Analysis
Metal oxide semiconductor gas sensors operate when VOC gas comes in contact with metal oxide surfaces as oxidation or reduction of the gas changes conductivity or resistivity of the metal oxide surface. The conductivity of resistivity change is measured by electronic circuitry.
The main advantage of IR gas sensors is that the detector does not directly interact with the gas. They use infrared radiations for the detection of gases. They include IR source, detectors, and optical filter. However, their cost is significantly higher than the electrochemical sensors, with an estimated price of USD 250 to USD 300 per product.
By Application Analysis
While production optimization remains the main focus for implementing sensors in oil and gas, health and safety are also important aspects. As a result, the use of VOC sensors is growing at a rapid pace for the real-time tracking of reservoir environment, monitoring of pipelines, monitoring of benzene leaks, and remote monitoring of plant equipment.
The food and beverage manufacturing industry are expected to witness the rapid adoption of digital transformation and smart manufacturing initiatives in the forthcoming years.
By Regional Analysis
Europe led the market in 2018, attributed to increased IT investments and advancements in sensor technologies in the region. Growing demand for sensors that can be integrated into handheld devices has encouraged technological advancements.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing region owing to the increasing industrial automation in countries such as China, India, and Japan, where these sensors are largely used in chemical and petrochemical and oil and gas industries owing to their fast speed of response in case of a leakage of combustible gases.
AlphaSense; City Technology Ltd.; Bosch Sensortec; ABB Ltd; Siemens AG; Aeroqual Limited; SGX Sensortech; Integrated Device Technology, Inc.; EcoSensors; and GfG Europe Ltd.
- By Type
- Single Gas Detection Sensor
- Multiple Gas Detection Sensor
- By Technology
- Photo-Ionization Detector (PID)
- Infrared-based Detection
- Metal-oxide Semiconductor
- By Application
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38729 or call: +1 9197 992 333