The global Vibration Sensor market size is expected to be worth around US$ 7.66 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Vibration Sensor market size was valued at US$ 4.76 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35825
Increasing adoption of these devices in various industries and sectors such as oil & gas, manufacturing, and mining for detection of rotating parts and damaged bearings in machines is projected to drive the market growth. The usage of and predictive maintenance with vibration sensors for the remote monitoring of machineries is expected to provide opportunities to the market players. Companies such as VocalZoom and Colibrys Ltd. are developing vibration sensors for industrial IoT for exploiting these opportunities. For instance, in March 2019, VocalZoom launched their non-contact vibration sensors for industrial IoT applications such as machine monitoring.
Vibration sensors are being increasingly adopted as the need for machine condition monitoring and maintenance is on the rise. In recent years, vibration systems have been extensively used for monitoring the condition of machines, bridges, and buildings, and the prediction of natural disasters, which has driven the market growth. Rising demand for predictive maintenance in rotating machinery, including pumps, motors, bearings, and turbines, among others, has further accelerated the market growth.
- Owing the rising demand for displacement sensors in applications such as precision positioning, thickness measurements, and assembly line inspection, the displacement sensor is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- Growing usage of tri-axial sensors for monitoring vibrations in multi-axis machine tools and detecting anomalies in machine tools and work pieces is expected to drive their demand in the forthcoming years
- Various regulations such as American Petroleum Institute (API) Standard 670: Machinery Protection Systems mandate the usage of machinery monitoring systems such as vibration sensors in the refineries. These regulations are expected to enhance the market growth in oil and gas end-use segment
- Asia Pacific is expected grow significantly over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption for detection and prediction of earthquakes and tsunamis in countries such as South Korea, Philippines, and Japan
- Advanced Sensors Calibration GmbH, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Dytran Instruments, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hansford Sensors Ltd.
- Colibrys Ltd.
- National Instruments Corporation
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology Inc.
Vibration Sensor Type Outlook
- Velocity Sensor
- Displacement Sensor
Vibration Sensor Technology Outlook
- Strain Gauge
- Variable Capacitance
- Hand Probe
Vibration Sensor Material Outlook
- Doped Silicon
- Piezoelectric Ceramics
Vibration Sensor End-use Outlook
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
Vibration Sensor Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35825 or call: +1 9197 992 333