The global vascular grafts market size is expected to be worth around US$ 3.8 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global vascular grafts market size was valued at US$ 2.6 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38538
Vascular Grafts Market (By Product: Hemodialysis Access Grafts, Endovascular Stent Grafts, Coronary Artery By-Pass Grafts, Vascular Grafts for Aorta Disease, Peripheral Vascular Grafts; By Application: Cardiac Aneurysm, Kidney Failure, Vascular Occlusion, Coronary Artery Disease; By Raw Material: Polyester Vascular Grafts, Polytetrafluoroethylene Vascular Grafts) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 3.8 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Application, Raw material|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Medtronic plc; Terumo Corporation; LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.; Getinge AB; Cook Medical; C.R. Bard; W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.; and Shanghai Suokang Medical Implants Co. Ltd.; Getinge AB|
The increasing prevalence of various cardiovascular disorders, such as Myocardial Infarction (MI), Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) or Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and stroke, coupled with rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries among the patient population is boosting the market growth. Increasing customer spending power, supportive reimbursement policies associated with vascular surgeries, and a surge in the demand for technologically advanced products are expected to offer numerous growth opportunities during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is due to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular aneurysms. A sedentary lifestyle, limited physical activity, and substance abuse are resulting in a high prevalence of renal and cardiac diseases globally. The impact of these factors is especially high in developed regions such as North America and Europe.
The cardiac aneurysm segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 70.7%. It can be attributed to the rising geriatric population, increasing cases of high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, unhealthy lifestyle habits, and the adoption of advanced tissue-engineered grafts for pediatric congenital heart surgeries. The vascular occlusion segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Easy availability of graft procedures, especially the saphenous vein graft, and increasing prevalence of vascular occlusive diseases are factors driving the demand for these products for this application.
The polytetrafluoroethylene vascular graft segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 56.5% in 2020. The segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period. PTFE is developed using a technologically sophisticated design that results in low blood loss and high delamination resistance. The polyester vascular grafts segment is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Easy availability of raw material, high tensile strength, and durability are key factors that attributes to its market share.
North America dominated the vascular grafts market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 40.4% in 2020. The prominent drivers of the market are increased awareness and improved health care facilities for cardiovascular treatment. MEA, the market is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period. The rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and end-stage heart and kidney failures is expected to boost the usage rates of vascular grafts in minimally invasive procedures over the forecast period.
- Medtronic plc
- Terumo Corporation
- LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.
- C.R. Bard; W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Shanghai Suokang Medical Implants Co. Ltd.
- Getinge AB
- Hemodialysis Access Grafts
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Coronary Artery By-Pass Grafts
- Vascular Grafts for Aorta Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Grafts
- Cardiac Aneurysm
- Endovascular Stent Graft
- Vascular Graft
- Kidney Failure
- Vascular Occlusion
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac Aneurysm
- Raw Material
- Polyester Vascular Grafts
- Polytetrafluoroethylene Vascular Grafts
- Polyurethane Vascular Grafts
- Biological Material Based Vascular Grafts
- Human Saphenous and Umbilical Veins
- Tissue Engineered Materials
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38538 or call: +1 9197 992 333