The global Urinary Drainage Bags market size is expected to be worth around US$ 3.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Urinary Drainage Bags market size was valued at US$ 2.8 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38412
The increasing geriatric population, favorable reimbursement policies, and rising prevalence of urological diseases are the key factors driving the market. There has been a constant rise in the prevalence of urologic disorders, such as urinary retention, cystitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, Urinary Incontinence (UI), and kidney stones, which lead to bladder dysfunction. A report published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2020 states that the prevalence of acute urinary retention is more common in men than in women and around 10.00% of men in the age group 70 to 80 years is more likely to develop acute urinary retention.
Therefore, such instances indicate that the demand for urinary drainage bags may increase, thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted access to medical services, which has led to inadequate medical facilities for patients with various conditions.
The leg bags segment held the largest revenue share of more than 67% in 2020 and is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.these bags are small in size and are easy to fit onto the legs. The leg bags are suitable for all types of indwelling catheter users. Urinary leg bags are of different types owing to which, users have various options to choose from as per their requirements.
The disposable urinary drainage bags segment held the largest market share of around 68.1% in 2020 and is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Disposable bags are mostly preferred by the users as it is easy to use and handle.
The 500-1000 ml capacity segment held the largest revenue share of around 53.9% in 2020 and is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. 500-1000 ml capacity urinary drainage bags are the standard measure for urinary leg bags. The increase in demand for leg bags is one of the key factors for boosting segment growth.
The hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share of more than 54% in 2020. The increasing number of surgical procedures performed and rising cases of end-stage renal diseases are the major driving factors for the segment.
The increase in hospital admissions, especially the older patients, due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 is also anticipated to propel the segment growth over the forecast period. The older patients generally require urinary drainage bags on hospital admissions to avoid movements of the patients.
North America dominated the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of over 49% and is expected to witness a growth rate of 10.2% over the forecast period. The regional market is mainly driven by the rising incidence of targeted diseases, such as UI, bladder obstruction, urinary retention, Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH), and bladder cancer.
|Market Size||US$ 3.6 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.6% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Usage, Capacity, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA|
|Companies Mentioned||ConvaTec, Inc.; Cardinal Health; Teleflex,Inc.; Coloplast; BD; McKesson Medical Surgical, Inc.; Amsino International, Inc.; Flexicare Medical Ltd.; Medline Industries, Inc.; Manfred Sauer GmbH|
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Teleflex, Inc.
- McKesson Medical Surgical, Inc.
- Amsino International, Inc.
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Manfred Sauer GmbH
- Product Outlook
- Large Bags
- Leg Bags
- Usage Outlook
- Capacity Outlook
- 0-500 ml
- 500-1000 ml
- 1000-2000 ml
- End-use Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38412 or call: +1 9197 992 333