The global traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices market size is expected to be worth around US$ 10.5 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices market size was valued at US$ 3.9 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38819
Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment & Management Devices Market (By Device: Imaging Devices, Monitoring Devices; By Technique: Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring, Partial Pressure of Oxygen in Brain Tissue (pBrO2); By End-use: Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 10.5 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.3% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Device, technique, end-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||BioDirection, Inc.; BrainScope Company, Inc.; Neural Analytics, Inc.; Compumedics Ltd.; Integra LifeSciences; Natus Medical, Inc.|
The increasing prevalence of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), rising patients’ preference for minimally invasive procedures, and rising awareness regarding brain injuries are the major factors expected to fuel the market growth. In addition, the adoption of technologically advanced products and supportive government policies are few more factors contributing to the market growth. Traumatic brain injuries are permanent or temporary impairment to the brain that can be caused by a blow, bump, or shock to the skull. Major causes of TBIs include sports injuries, falls, gunshot wounds, domestic violence, and road traffic accidents.
By Device Analysis
The imaging devices segment dominated the market with a share of 55.04% in 2020. The imaging devices are further segmented into computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices, X-ray, and others.
The monitoring devices segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 9.6% from 2021 to 2030 owing to the minimally invasive nature of these devices, increasing awareness, and improvement in healthcare facilities.
By Technique Analysis
The intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring segment dominated the market with a share of 55.61% in 2020. This method is considered to be a gold standard for the accurate measurement of intracranial pressure in patients with severe brain injury.
The partial pressure of oxygen in the brain tissue (pBrO2) segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 8.10% from 2021 to 2030. Continuous pBrO2 monitoring provides timely information about cerebral oxygen demand in patients suffering from traumatic brain injury.
By End-use Analysis
The hospitals’ segment dominated the market with a share of 43.17% in 2020 owing to the increase in the number of brain surgeries performed in hospitals as well as a surge in the prevalence of TBIs patients globally.
The others’ segment including ambulatory surgical centers, research centers, and emergency clinics is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 8.10% from 2021 to 2030. This is attributed to numerous advantages offered by emergency clinics and ASCs such as shorter procedure time and same-day discharge as compared to hospitals.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the market with a share of 53.73% in 2020. This is attributed to the presence of well-established healthcare facilities in the region, increasing government initiatives, awareness campaigns regarding brain injuries, and greater incidence of traumatic brain injuries in the region.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 10.9% from 2021 to 2030. This is attributed to factors such as growth in the aging population, rise in the number of people suffering from traumatic brain injuries, increasing incidence of road accidents, and violence.
- BrainScope Company, Inc.
- Neural Analytics, Inc.
- Advanced Brain Monitoring Inc.
- Natus Medical, Inc.
- Integra Lifesciences
- BioDirection, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Compumedics Ltd.
- InfraScan, Inc.
- Raumedic AG
- By Device
- Imaging Devices
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Computed Tomography
- Monitoring Devices
- Imaging Devices
- By Technique
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring
- Partial Pressure of Oxygen in Brain Tissue (pBrO2)
- By End-use
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/traumatic-brain-injury-assessment-management-devices-market/toc/38819
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38819 or call: +1 9197 992 333