The global transportation management systems market size is expected to be worth around US$ 32.40 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global transportation management systems market size was valued at US$ 10.70 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38701
Transportation Management Systems Market (By Deployment: On-premise, Cloud; By Mode of transportation: Roadways, Railways, Waterways, Airways; By End-use: Retail & E-commerce, Manufacturing, Logistics, Government Organizations, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 32.40 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.3% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Deployment, Mode of Transportation, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||3GTMS; BluJay Solutions Ltd.; Cerasis, Inc.; C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.; The Descartes Systems Group Inc.; Infor Inc.; International Business Machines Corporation; inet-logistics GmbH; JDA Software Group, Inc.; Manhattan Associates; MercuryGate International Inc.; Oracle Corporation; SAP SE; Trimble Transportation Enterprise Solutions, Inc.|
The unabated growth of the e-commerce and retail industries and the strong emphasis on automating the supply chain and logistics processes using the latest technologies are expected to drive the demand for Transportation Management Systems (TMS) over the forecast period.
The demand for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based TMS is growing owing to the cost-effectiveness and flexibility associated with the SaaS delivery model. Cloud-based services account for a significant share of the global TMS market. Given the increasing demand for customized solutions, vendors are competing aggressively to offer advanced, on-demand software.
By Deployment Analysis
The on-premise segment accounted for the largest market share of over 55% in 2020. Several large manufacturing and distribution companies still prefer on-premise TMS because of the data safety requirements, convenient access to the server, and better control over customization.
The cloud segment is anticipated to exhibit the fastest growth over the forecast period. Cloud-based TMS offers unique planning and optimization benefits to shippers, vendors, and logistics providers.
By Mode of Transportation Analysis
The roadways segment accounted for the largest market share exceeding 40% in 2020. Road freight is one of the most common modes of transportation in the world. It is considered relatively cheaper as compared to other modes. It is also considered cost-effective and flexible as it can facilitate loading and unloading at any destination.
The waterways segment is anticipated to register a considerable growth rate over the forecast period. The growth can be attributable to the aggressive investments being made by various governments in the deployment of TMS for the efficient management of waterways.
By End-use Analysis
The manufacturing segment accounted for the largest market share of over 35% in 2020. The increasing number of manufacturing units in emerging economies, such as India and Mexico, has increased the outsourcing of inventories and raw materials required for manufacturing activities.
The retail & e-commerce segment is anticipated to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. The growth can be attributable to the unabated growth of the retail and e-commerce industries in countries, such as India and China.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the global TMS market in 2020 with a revenue share of over 30%. North America is known for an aggressive adoption of roadways as the primary mode of transportation for moving freight.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. The growing retail and e-commerce industries in India, China, and Indonesia are expected to drive the growth of the regional market over the forecast period.
- BluJay Solutions Ltd.
- Cerasis, Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
- Infor Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- inet-logistics GmbH
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Manhattan Associates
- MercuryGate International Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Trimble Transportation Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
- Mode of transportation
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government Organizations
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38701 or call: +1 9197 992 333