The global Toothbrush Sterilizer market size is expected to be worth around US$ 347.7 Mn by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Toothbrush Sterilizer market size was valued at US$ 81.6 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38366
Toothbrush Sterilizer Market (By Mounting Type: Wall Mounted, Portable; By Charging Mode: Battery Operated, Plug-in; By Application: Residential, Commercial) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Increasing harmful oral infection, growing demand for UV sterilization, coupled with the growing number of COVID-19 cases, increases the demand for toothbrush sterilizers in the residential and commercial segment. Also, the concept of UV sterilization or disinfection in the world is expected to contribute to market growth.
According to the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA), a mercury UV lamp with a wavelength of 254 nm could destroy 99 percent of SARS-CoV-2, also known as the coronavirus. In this antimicrobial range, UV sterilization equipment uses a very low dose of UV light and takes less time to inactivate a virus. Hence, UV sterilization has been used in toothbrushes to keep harmful diseases away from the mouth and reduce the coronavirus spread.
The nationwide lockdowns have, however, triggered some disruption and restrictions in the world’s distribution networks. Since it is impossible to perform services on the ground due to the pandemic, the industry has been forced to work in the virtual world’s online platform. As a result, large companies have gone digital, and their services represent the changing developments in the online market.
The wall-mounted segment dominated the market for toothbrush sterilizers and accounted for the largest revenue share of 76.3% in 2020. The dominance of the wall-mounted products segment can be attributed to the high preference for these products among consumers from both the residential and commercial sectors.
The plug-in charging mode segment dominated the market for toothbrush sterilizers and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 75.0% in 2020. Consumers prefer plug-in as well as battery-operated products for everyday use, particularly those who lead a hectic lifestyle and always travel for business. Plugin toothbrush sterilizer is mostly in-home or residential sector. When traveling abroad, plug-in models might not be the best choice, as consumers need a backup power supply for toothbrush sterilizer, thus the demand for battery-operated is attributed mainly to convenience and affordability.
In 2020, North America dominated the market for toothbrush sterilizers and accounted for the largest revenue share of 49.%. Growing cases of oral diseases and an increase in disposable income are mainly driving the market development. Additionally,–is progressively experiencing an increase in sales of toothbrush sterilizers through online networks. Amazon is one of the top online retail networks in the North American markets for toothbrush sterilizers. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, every fourth American life with untreated tooth decay, which is expected to become a silent epidemic in the world. As a result, an increase in the number of oral problems is becoming a growing concern in the country, which, in turn, is driving the demand for toothbrush sterilizers in the region.
|Market Size||US$ 347.7 Mn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.4% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Year||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Mounting Type, Charging Mode, Application, Region|
|Companies Mentioned||Koninklijke Philips N.V., Dastmalchi, Conair, Ningbo Seago Electric Co., Ltd, Wellness Oral Care, Tao Clean, Puretta, Wonderchef, UVNIA, Pursonic|
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Ningbo Seago Electric Co., Ltd
- Wellness Oral Care
- Tao Clean
- Mounting Type Outlook
- Wall Mounted
- Charging Mode Outlook
- Battery Operated
- Application Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38366 or call: +1 9197 992 333