The global Tendonitis Treatment market size is expected to be worth around US$ 335.4 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Tendonitis Treatment market size was valued at US$ 200.1 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38476
Individuals are proactively participating in sporting or physical activities and the probability of sports-related injuries occurring is rising, thereby contributing to the market development and growth. The growing global geriatric population is susceptible to tendonitis or could be suffering from bone disorders, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and osteoarthritis. Constant innovation of technologies and therapies in treating tendonitis is contributing to the growth. Supportive government initiatives and significant investments and collaborations amongst key players to expand product offerings are boosting the market growth. growing reliance on technologies in mapping various factors concerning sports, such as performance assessment, training modules, and sports injuries tracking and monitoring. The shift from proactive to preventive therapies is proving to be beneficial in improving the health status of sports players to prevent injuries. Sporting and physical activities are witnessing significant participation, and this paves way for possibilities of incurring sports injuries.
the therapy treatment segment dominated the market for tendonitis treatment and accounted for the largest revenue share of 83.4%. It is attributed to the increasing preference for non-invasive therapies over surgical procedures for tendonitis treatment by target patients. Among the therapy segment, physical therapy accounted for the largest market share on the account of being the first line of treatment.
the Achilles tendonitis segment dominated the market owing to the rising occurrence in sports players and athletes. As per the NCBI article titled ‘Biomedical Risk Factors of Achilles Tendinopathy in Physically Active People’ stated, the cumulative lifetime incidence of injury for Achilles Tendonitis is estimated to be approximately 24.0% in athletes in 2021. In addition, it has been reported that elite adolescent athletes have a frequency of 1.0% – 2.0% for Achilles tendinopathy, whereas the frequency of injury was reported to be 9.0% in recreational athletes.
Asia Pacific dominated the market for tendonitis treatment and accounted for the largest revenue share of 69.7% in 2020 owing to the growing number of tendonitis surgeries performed in the region and rising disposable income. Increasing penetration of local manufacturers of medical devices and growing target population has resulted in significant growth opportunities for the tendonitis treatment market in the region.
- Merck and Co., Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Almatica Pharma, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries
|Market Size||US$ 335.4 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Treatment, Condition|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Merck and Co., Inc.; Bayer AG; AstraZeneca; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Abbott; Pfizer; GlaxoSmithKline PLC; Almatica Pharma, Inc.; Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries|
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Pitcher’s Elbow
- Jumper’s Knee
- Swimmer’s Shoulder
- Achilles Tendonitis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38476 or call: +1 9197 992 333