The global Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market size is expected to be worth around US$ 28.1 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market size was valued at US$ 12.8 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38495
Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market (By Product: Insulated Container, Insulated Shipper; By Application: Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 28.1 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 15.6% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Cryopak Industries Inc.; DGP Intelsius; Cold Chain Technologies, Inc.; Envirotainer AB; Softbox Systems Ltd.; AmerisourceBergen Corporation; DHL International GmbH; Sonoco Products Company; Inmark Temperature Controlled Packaging; and APEX Packaging Corporation|
Increasing demand for the frozen and fresh foods including fruits and vegetables, dairy products, beverages, bakery and confectionery, meat, and pre-cooked meals is expected to promote the market growth. Furthermore, increasing application of temperature controlled packaging for the shipment of drugs, vaccines, biologics, and biological samples in developed economies, including U.S. and Germany, is projected to have a strong impact on the growth.
Growing health consciousness among consumers has boosted the demand for fresh fruits and vegetables over the world. Over the past few years, China and South Africa have witnessed significant growth for fresh foods.
Food and beverage emerged as the largest application segment in the temperature-controlled packaging solutions market and accounted for 59.8% share in 2021. This growth is attributed to the increasing demand for fresh and frozen foods across the world.
The product demand in the healthcare industry is expected to witness the fastest growth, at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2021 to 2030. Extensive application reach of the pharmaceutical industry is fueling the demand for the product significantly.
Insulated shippers held the largest share of 76.6% in 2021. A wide range of applications in several industries including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and chemical, is expected to promote the utility of shippers. Constantly improving technology has been boosting the demand for the insulated shippers.
Insulated containers generated a revenue of USD 15.5 billion in 2021. These containers are majorly used for the shipment of foods, chemical, biologic materials, blood, and organs. These containers are a crucial part of the cold chain to control and document the temperature of the entire distribution channel.
The North America dominated the market with more than 50.% share in 2021. The high adoption rate of temperature packaging in the healthcare industry of the U.S. and Canada is expected to remain favorable for the industry. Furthermore, the rising importance of convenience foods among the working-class population of the U.S. is expected to upscale the requirements of temperature-controlled packaging.
Key industry participants include Cryopak Industries Inc.; DGP Intelsius; Cold Chain Technologies, Inc.; Envirotainer AB; Softbox Systems Ltd.; AmerisourceBergen Corporation; DHL International GmbH; Sonoco Products Company; Inmark Temperature Controlled Packaging; and APEX Packaging Corporation.
- Insulated Container
- Insulated Shipper
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38495 or call: +1 9197 992 333