The global Surfing Apparel And Accessory market size is expected to be worth around US$ 3.08 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Surfing Apparel And Accessory market size was valued at US$ 2.23 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38429
The increased number of surf schools, the growing trend of surfwear and surf-inspired clothes, and acceptance of surfing as a lifestyle sport among all age groups are likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Leading producers such as Quiksilver, Channel Islands Surfboards, and Firewire Surfboards are increasing their product innovation, which is propelling the industry forward. For example, in July 2019, Billabong, an Australian firm, announced the debut of Furnace Graphene, a graphene-enhanced surfing clothing. The graphene-wrapped yarns in this product are cleverly constructed to trap and hold heat more effectively, providing warmth to the wearer.
Surfing is gaining popularity among water adventurers as people could follow all the social distancing guidelines while surfing. Surfing clothes and accessories are also gaining popularity because surfing was one of the only sports that people could participate in during the pandemic.
In terms of value, surf apparel dominated the market with a share of over 85.0% in 2020. Professional surfers’ increased desire for accessories, such as wetsuit booties and reef socks, has fueled the segment expansion.
Sustainable methods/materials are being used by surfing apparel businesses to create sustainable items, such as Barcelona-based allSisters, the brand creates high-end swimsuits with the highest quality recycled textiles and raises funds for the non-profit Surfers Against Sewage, which fights plastic waste
The offline distribution channel segment dominated the market and held a share of over 80.0% in 2020. The online segment is estimated to expand at the highest CAGR of 10.5% from 2021 to 2030. The rise of the online category can be ascribed to technical improvements and the increasing importance given to online platforms for purchasing surfing apparel and accessories, particularly by consumers looking for bargains.
In 2020, North America held the largest share of over 55.0%. The growing popularity of surfing among adventure enthusiasts in North America is fueling the growth of the surfing gear and accessories industry in the region. In 2020, the surf apparel category held a considerable part of the North American market, and it is likely to continue to do so during the forecast period.
- Hurley, Inc.
- Volcom, LLC
- GLOBE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Roxy, Inc.
- Curl. Ltd.
- Quiksilver, Inc.
|Market Size||US$ 3.08 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Distribution channel,|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Billabong; Hurley, Inc.; O’Neill; RVCA; Volcom, LLC; GLOBE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED; REEF; Roxy, Inc.; Curl. Ltd.; Quiksilver, Inc.|
- Surf Apparel
- Surf Accessories
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38429 or call: +1 9197 992 333