Super absorbent polymers (SAPs) are polymers with excellent absorption properties. SAP possesses cross-linked structure of polymer that avoids dissolution. SAP’s are prepared from acrylic acid and a cross-linker by solution or suspension polymerization. Super absorbent polymers primarily used in personal hygiene products. They can be synthetic or natural in nature, depending on their composition and the availability of ingredients. It is therefore used in products such as children’s diapers, incontinence, nappies, products and others where high absorption characteristics are necessary.
The super absorbent polymers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030 and is expected to reach US$ 19.94 billion by 2030. This research report evaluates the super absorbent polymers market on a global and regional level. It offers a thorough analysis of the market revenue status, growth, future trends, and forecast of the global super absorbent polymers market for the period from 2017 to 2030.
The report provides the overall revenue of the global super absorbent polymers market from 2017 to 2030, considering 2021 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The study includes drivers and restraints of the global super absorbent polymers market.
The main goal of this research study is to offer a clear picture and a better understanding of the market to the manufacturers, traders, and suppliers operational in it. The readers can gain a deep insight into this market from this piece of information that can enable them to convey and develop critical approaches for the further growth of their businesses.
Download the Sample Pages for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1200
Increasing consumer base and growing hygiene awareness are major factors fuelling growth of the super absorbent polymers market. The key application of super absorbent polymers includes personal hygiene products. Growing hygiene awareness among the population worldwide is supporting growth of the target industry. Acceptance of super-absorbent polymer-based items, particularly disposable diapers and sanitary napkins, has slowly spread throughout the globe. Additionally, Growing population across the globe is further expected to support growth of the target market over the forecast period. For instance, according to data published by United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, global population in the year 2018 was 7,631,091,040 and is reached to around 7,794,798,739 currently (in 2020). Further, rising disposable income, growing awareness about personal hygiene, and rising government initiative to spread awareness about the baby hygiene and women hygiene are some other factors expected to support growth of the global market in the near future.
Nevertheless, leading players in the global industry are focusing on offering best and maximum durability products which are creating potential opportunities in the target industry. Also, the merging applications of the super absorbent polymers can have positive impact on the production and revenue growth of the key operating industries over the forecast period 2021-2030. Growing focus on production capacity expansion by key players operating in the target market is another major factor driving growth of the global market. Key industry players in the super-absorbent polymers market are focused on increasing their super-absorbent polymer manufacturing capabilities to exploit the rising demand for super-absorbent polymer-based products across the globe. Manufacturers are now focused on expanding their presence in developing regions across the globe. In addition, rising competition between key players is also a major factor, which means that producers are spending aggressively to retain their market share. For instance, in 2019, LG Chemicals Ltd. has enhanced production capacity of super absorbent polymers and acrylic acid.
- On the basis of type, sodium polyacrylate super absorbent polymers segment is expected hold largest revenue share in the forecast period of time 2021-2030. This growth is mainly attributed to increasing adoption in the commercial industries such as agriculture, construction, personal hygiene, and packaging.
- On the basis of grade, hygiene grade segment accounted for the largest revenue with weighty share in 2020. This is growth is due to growing adoption of SAP in the manufacturing of baby diapers, female as well as adult’s hygiene products worldwide Industrial grade is expected to grow more than 7% CAGR during the forecast time-frame.
- Satellite Science & Technology Co. Ltd. a foremost player in the global industry estimated for the remarkable share of the global market. The growth is accredited to various commercial strategies adopted by the company.
The industrial report mentions the influence of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The outbreak has caused disturbances in several industries and has hammered the logistics, resulting in delayed deliveries and cancellation of product demand. The super absorbent polymers report proficiently explains the resulting factors and concerns of manufacturers. Researchers have also well-explained how the producers and providers will tackle the ongoing epidemic and the key strategies to be adopted post-pandemic for turning their businesses back to normal.
- Specialty Chemicals Market – The global market size reached at USD 721.06 billion in 2019 and projected to hit USD 957.30 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027.
- Biomaterials Market – The global market size was valued at USD 109.4 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach USD 390.92 Billion by 2027 and poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
- Polypropylene Market – The global market size was at US 114.77 billion in 2019 and expected to surpass around USD 173.49 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Key Market Players and Strategies:
The key companies functioning in the worldwide super absorbent polymers are Kao Corporation, Satellite Science & Technology Co. Ltd. LG Chem Ltd. BASF, SUMITOMO CORPORATION, Evonik Industries AG, Formosa Plastics Corp, NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD. Sdp Global Co., Ltd. among others. Investment in the research and development of the super absorbent polymers along with strategic collaborations are the crucial business strategies undertaken by the major players operating in the super absorbent polymers market.
The report covers data for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Asia Pacific conquered the global market with a market share of more than 35%. China signified as the highest shareholding country in the Asia Pacific region primarily due to presence of key manufacturers and increasing demand from personal care in the country. Increasing adoption of the super absorbent polymers due to increasing construction activities in the countries of the Asia Pacific such as India, Japan, Thailand, and emerging economies are creating huge opportunities for the growth in the region. Further Europe is an important market in the super absorbent polymers. The growth of the super absorbent polymers industry in the countries of the Europe is attributed to increasing demand for the production of female hygiene products manufactured from SAP in the Europe. Latin America and the African and Middle Eastern region will show perceptible growth over the forecast period owing to growing applications of super absorbent polymers in the countries including Brazil, Mexico, and GCC, of the regions.
Key Market Developments:
- In year 2019, a leading player in the global SAP industry , Sumitomo Corporation and SACI-CFPA, a Paris distributor came in agreement within which, Sumitomo Corporation company has taken ownership of SACI-CFPA. This step has been taken in order to expand its footprint in the global personal care industry in the near future.
- In year 2017, major player in SAP LG Chemicals Ltd. declared that the company was heading for increasing production capacity of super absorbent polymers and acrylic acid by the end of year 2019. Company invested around USD 300 billion in order to upsurge the yield of SAP from 100 KT to 500 KT per year.
Major Market Segments Covered:
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Polyacrylate/Polyacrylamide Copolymer
- Ethylene Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
- Agricultural Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Hygiene Grade
By Manufacturing Process
- Suspension Polymerization
- Solution Polymerization
- Gel Polymerization
- Personal Hygiene
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global super absorbent polymers market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for super absorbent polymers are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Buy this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1200
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333