According to the report, the single use cystoscope market size was valued at US$ 96 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 150 million by 2030, expanding growth at a noteworthy CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2030.
Single Use Cystoscope Market (By Product: Flexible Cystoscope and Rigid Cystoscope; By End User: Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2021-2030
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38748
Cystoscope is a thin tube-like device used in the imaging of urethral organs such as bladder, prostate, and the urinary tract. Most often, cancers in these regions are diagnosed with the help of cystoscopy, which enables viewing the organ on a screen and helps in deciding proper treatment of the associated cancer.
Single use cystoscope is used as an alternative to reusable cystoscope due to the cost associated with the reprocessing and use of the cystoscope. Reusable cystoscope needs to be reprocessed and re-sterilized. Single use cystoscope offers benefits such as one time use and cost saving on reprocessing. Moreover, chances of cross contamination is minimized with the use of single use cystoscope.
Increase in incidence and prevalence of bladder cancer & urinary tract infections (UTIs) and cost & technology advantage of single use cystoscopes are projected to drive the global single use cystoscope market in the near future.
Single Use Cystoscopes Used with HD Displays for Video Endoscopy
Manufacturers in the single use cystoscope market are making use of sterile packaging, which helps to reallocate staff from complex, time-consuming cystoscope cleaning to more productive activities. Single use cystoscopes help to overcome procedure backlogs in urology clinics. These devices are helping to increase outpatient throughput that is not constrained by reprocessing or capital budgets. Such trends are improving urology clinic workflows and patient scheduling flexibility.
Single use cystoscope is being used in combination with high-definition displays for video endoscopy. Companies in the single use cystoscope market are gaining awareness about compact and portable units that can be easily transported throughout the hospital or from one room to another. These compact units hold potential to be connected to electronic health record/electronic medical record (EHR/EMR) systems, which facilitate image and video procedure recording for documentation or immediate review with the patient.
High Prevalence of Bladder Cancer in Men Contributes to Market Expansion
Single use cystoscopes are gaining popularity as a safe and cost efficient method of performing urology procedures. Manufacturers in the single use cystoscope market are increasing their production capabilities in portable devices that offer a practical and efficient way of performing flexible cystoscopy procedures in inpatient, outpatient, and emergency settings.
On the other hand, the high prevalence of bladder cancer among men is acting as a driver for the demand of single use cystoscopes. Med-tech companies are gaining awareness in these findings to bolster their production capacities. Since non-adherence to cystoscopy can lead to doubling of the risk of tumor progression, med-tech companies are innovating in grasper-integrated disposable flexible cystoscopes.
Increase in Incidence, Prevalence of Bladder Cancer & Urinary Tract Infections: Key Driver
- Bladder cancer is the second most common cancer in men and the fifth leading cause of death globally. Prostate and bladder cancer diagnosis requires imaging of the required organ through a hollow tube called cystoscope. Prostate cancer incidence and mortality rates are age-related, with the highest incidence being observed in elderly men.
- According to the GLOBOCAN 2018 estimates, 1,276,106 new cases of prostate cancer were reported globally in 2018, with higher prevalence in the developed countries. The American Cancer Society estimated 334,500 new cases and 41,800 deaths from prostate and bladder cancer for 1997.
- Increase in incidence and prevalence of bladder cancer across the world is expected to drive the number of diagnostic procedures for bladder cancer & urinary tract infections. This is likely to propel the global single use cystoscope market in the near future.
Cost, Technology Advantage of Single Use Cystoscope: Major Driver
- Reusable cystoscopes require reprocessing after every procedure to maintain sterility. After every procedure, reusable cystoscopes need to be sterilized, which uses capital invested for sterilization purposes.
- Manufacturing of reusable cystoscope needs advanced technological instruments, along with their installation, maintenance, and repair, which further increases the overall cost associated with reusable cystoscope
- Single use cystoscopes are disposable and do not require any reprocessing and cleaning between procedures, as these are disposed after single use. This saves the cost on reprocessing and repair. Moreover, the investment required for manufacturing of single use cystoscope is quite less, which is a major factor projected to contribute to the growth of the global single use cystoscope market.
- There is no risk of cross-contamination from single use cystoscope. Reusable cystoscopes have chances of cross-contamination with other devices due to lack in reprocessing steps such as pre-cleaning, leak testing, cleaning, and disinfection for reusing the cystoscope. Reusable cystoscopes need to undergo these reprocessing steps. Improper handling in any of the steps can lead to cross-contamination and health risks. Single use cystoscope does not require any of the above procedures, as it will be disposed after single use.
In terms of product, the global single use cystoscope market has been bifurcated into flexible cystoscope and rigid cystoscope. The flexible cystoscope segment account for significant share of the global single use cystoscope market in 2020. Based on end user, the global single use cystoscope market has been split into hospitals & clinics, diagnostic centers, and others. The hospitals & clinics segment held a major share of the global single use cystoscope market in 2020.
In terms of region, North America held a major share of the global single use cystoscope market in 2020. Presence of key players in the region, rise in number of diagnostic procedures using single use cystoscope, and growth strategies adopted by key players drive the single use cystoscope market in the region. Europe accounted for the second largest share of the global single use cystoscope market in 2020. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to a well-developed healthcare infrastructure and an increase in the incidence & prevalence of urological disorders. The single use cystoscope market in Europe is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Technological developments in single use cystoscope is a major factor likely to propel the single use cystoscope market in the region.
Report Scope of the Single Use Cystoscope Market
|Market Size||US$ 150 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.4% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Companies Mentioned||Ambu A/S, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast Group, OTU Medical, Inc., YouCare Tech, NeoScope, Inc., UroViu Corporation, Zhuhai PUSEN Medical Technology Co., Ltd., LiNA Medical ApS, iCLear Limited, and Wuhan Darppon Medical Technology Co., Ltd.|
Key players are expanding their footprint to consolidate their positions and increase their share in the global single use cystoscope market. Hence, manufacturers engage in new product development, collaborations, and distribution to gain market share. Leading players operating in the global single use cystoscope market include Ambu A/S, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast Group, OTU Medical, Inc., YouCare Tech, NeoScope, Inc., UroViu Corporation, Zhuhai PUSEN Medical Technology Co., Ltd., LiNA Medical ApS, iCLear Limited, and Wuhan Darppon Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Single Use Cystoscope Market: Segmentation
Single Use Cystoscope Market, by Product
- Flexible Cystoscope
- Rigid Cystoscope
Single Use Cystoscope Market, by End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Single Use Cystoscope Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2021) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38748 or call: +1 9197 992 333