The global restorative dentistry market size is expected to be worth around US$ 35.02 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global restorative dentistry market size was valued at US$ 17.12 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38806
Restorative Dentistry Market (By Product: Restorative Materials, Implants, Prosthetics, Restorative Equipment; By End-use: Dental Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Labs, Research and Teaching Institutes) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 35.02 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.6% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, end-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Raphas; Novartis International AG; Becton Dickinson and Company; B. Braun; Nanopass Technologies Limited; Termo; Smiths Medical; Cardinal Health; 3M|
The growth of the market is attributed to the improved quality of services provided in dentistry for the large patient pool. The transmission of COVID-19 by the generation of aerosol produced by dental handpieces is possible. To avoid this, the correct clinical protocols must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 pandemic adversely affected the dental market in 2020. According to the WHO guidelines, viral infection mainly spreads through the eyes, nose, and mouth that makes it difficult for the dentist to operate on patients during such times. The routine cleaning, orthodontic procedures, preventive therapies, and oral examinations that do not involve pain management were postponed during the COVID-19 pandemic, thus negatively impacting the market.
By Product Analysis
The restorative materials segment accounted for the largest share of over 42.0% in 2020. The rapid growth of the segment is attributed to the increasing importance of aesthetics, which is resulting in cosmetic dentistry procedures.
The restorative materials segment is further sub-segmented into direct restorative materials, indirect restorative materials, biomaterials, bonding agents/adhesives, and impression materials. Amalgam is a direct material, which has various benefits in restorative dentistry
By End-use Analysis
The dental hospitals and clinics segment accounted for the largest share of over 50.0% in 2020. The growth of the segment is attributed to the increasing number of hospitals and dental clinics in emerging regions, such as the Asia Pacific and Europe.
Changing lifestyle habits such as smoking and unhealthy diet are expected to boost the market growth. According to the CDC, in 2020, 48.2% of adults aged 30 years in the U.S. had some form of periodontal disease.
By Regional Analysis
Europe led the market with a share of over 35.0% in 2020 owing to the growing awareness related to oral health and rapidly growing target population. According to an article published by Eurostat in October 2021, Cyprus and Greece had the highest number of dentists per 1,00,000 inhabitants in 2020. According to the American Dental Association, in 2020, there were 199,486 dentists working in the U.S. The number of dentists in the country is growing due to the rising prevalence of tooth decay and rising demand for cosmetic dentistry.
- 3M Company
- Dentsply Sirona
- Danaher Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Septodont Holding
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- COLTENE Holding AG
- GC Corporation
- By Product
- Restorative Materials
- Glass Ionomer
- Other Direct Restorative Materials
- Metal Ceramic
- Metal Alloys
- Other Indirect Restorative Materials
- Direct Restorative Materials
- Indirect Restorative Materials
- Bonding Agents/ Adhesives
- Impression Materials
- Restorative Equipment
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Rotary Instruments
- Light Curing Equipment
- Casting Equipment
- Mixing Equipment
- Articulating Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Restorative Materials
- By End-use
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Labs
- Research and Teaching Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/restorative-dentistry-market/toc/38806
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38806 or call: +1 9197 992 333