The global Restaurant Point Of Sale Terminals market size is expected to be worth around US$ 25.0 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Restaurant Point Of Sale Terminals market size was valued at US$ 14.3 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35856
The market growth can be attributed to increasing demand for point-of-sale (POS) terminals from restaurant owners as it is more efficient than the traditional cash register or manual systems in the restaurants. Moreover, the POS terminal can perform multiple tasks apart from processing payment and registering the everyday sale. Some of the functions of the are inventory management, employee management, sales analysis, and customer feedback analysis, which is further boosting the market.
The restaurant needs to optimize its process, starting from procuring raw material to customer feedback. Hence, the implementation of the point-of-sale (POS) terminal facilitated the management of customer, inventory, employee scheduling, table orders, and customer relationship. Moreover, the adoption of the mobile POS system increased over the recent past, primarily owing to the lower setup cost and ease of use.
- The QSR segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing number of QSRs and ease of managing operations to ensure quick deliveries of orders
- Revenue from the swipe card machine segment is expected to reach approximately USD 5.1 billion by 2027. The growth of the swipe card machine segment is attributed to the need for facilitating quick cashless payment using debit or credit cards
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period, owing to the increasing use of card payment and rising number of fine dine and quick service restaurants across India, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, and South Korea
Ingenico Group; PAX Technology Ltd.; Verifone Systems Inc.; NCR Corp.; Revel Systems; Aireus Inc.; Aireus Inc; Dinerware, Inc.; Posist; EposNow; Harbortouch Payments, LLC; LimeTray; POSsible POS; Oracle Corporation; Posera, ShopKeep; Squirrel Systems; Toshiba Corp.; TouchBistro; and Upserve, Inc.
Restaurant POS Terminals Product Outlook
- Self-serve Kiosks
- Cash Counters Terminal
- Vending Machine
Restaurant POS Terminals Component Outlook
- Swipe Card Machine
- Touch Screen/Desktop
Restaurant POS Terminals Deployment Outlook
Restaurant POS Terminals Application Outlook
Restaurant POS Terminals End-user Outlook
- Full-Service Restaurant (FSR)
- Fine Dine
- Casual Dine
- Quick Service Restaurant (QSR)
Restaurant POS Terminals Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35856 or call: +1 9197 992 333