The global Probiotics market size is expected to be worth around US$ 120.25 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Probiotics market size was valued at US$ 60.77 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38452
Increasing prominence of preventive healthcare is among the major driving factors propelling the demand for probiotics across the globe. The considerable production and consumption of probiotics are complemented by innovations in probiotics by key players, most notably in countries such as China, Japan, and India.
Following the growing demand for probiotics, key market participants have been investing in R&D activities to develop efficient probiotic strains. The probiotics industry has also witnessed advancements in delivery systems to enhance the delivery of probiotics in humans and animals Such developments are expected to emerge as a trend in the industry over the forecast period. In developed countries such as the U.S., probiotics are sold mainly in the form of dietary supplements. The demand for probiotic nutritional supplements has been spurred by the growing aging population and increased consumer interest in preventive healthcare.
The probiotic food & beverages segment led the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 89% in 2020. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into probiotic food & beverages, probiotic dietary supplements, and animal feed probiotics.
The bacteria segment led the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 94%. By ingredient, the market is bifurcated into bacteria and yeast. The bacteria segment is further divided into lactobacilli, Bifidobacterium, streptococcus, and others, while yeast is classified intoSaccharomyces Boulardii, and others.
The hypermarket/supermarket segment led the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 41%. On the basis of distribution channel, the market has been broadly classified into four categories, namely, hypermarkets/supermarkets, pharmacies/drugstores, specialty stores, and online stores. Supermarkets/hypermarkets are a popular channel for the purchase of protein-based supplement products due to the convenience of shopping and the availability of multiple brands.
The human probiotics segment led the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 101%.On the basis of end use, the market has been broadly classified into human and animal probiotics. Technological advancements with respect to human-grade probiotics have broadened the scope of the products fit for human consumption. This is in reaction to the integration of novel food-grade ingredients in juices and other non-milk-based applications by prominent market players.
Asia Pacific led the global market with a revenue share of over 51.9% in 2020. The region is witnessing a substantial rise in consumer awareness due to competitive strategies adopted by the global players. Strong demand from countries, such as India, China as well as Australia, is contributing to the overall growth. The rising population coupled with the rising disposable income and standards of living is also expected to cater to the regional market growth
- Arla Foods, Inc.
- BioGaia AB
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Danisco A/S
- General Mills, Inc.
- i-Health, Inc.
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Lifeway Foods, Inc.
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Nestle S.A.
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
|Market Size||US$ 120.25 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Ingredient, End use, Distribution Channel,|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Arla Foods, Inc.; BioGaia AB; Chr. Hansen Holding A/S; Danone; Danisco A/S; General Mills Inc.; i-Health Inc.; Lallemand Inc.; Lifeway Foods, Inc.; Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.; Kerry; Nestle S.A.; Probi; Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.|
- Probiotic Food & Beverages
- Baked Food
- Fermented Meat
- Dry Food
- Probiotic Dietary Supplements
- Food Supplements
- Nutritional Supplements
- Specialty Nutrients
- Infant Formula
- Animal Feed Probiotics
- Probiotic Food & Beverages
- Human Probiotics
- Animal Probiotics
- Distribution Channel
- Pharmacies/Drug stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38452 or call: +1 9197 992 333