The global Premium Bottled Water market size is expected to be worth around US$ 27.60 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Premium Bottled Water market size was valued at US$ 21.40 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38364
Premium Bottled Water Market (By Region: North America, EuropeAsia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Growing consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of consuming premium bottled water containing minerals and pure elements are projected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Most Americans prefer bottled drinking water as they find it to be a safer and more convenient option than tap water. Moreover, the rising need for eco-friendly packaging of premium bottled water is offering lucrative growth opportunities for existing manufacturers and new entrants in the market.
Moreover, companies target selected groups of consumers and channels, such as 5-star hotels & resorts and clubs as the product price is slightly higher than regular . A rise in the number of 5-star hotels, resorts, spas, and clubs is likely to augment the product demand. For instance, LXR Luxury Resorts offer Icelandic Glacial premium bottled water to its customers. Furthermore, many companies have been launching new packaging consisting of new designs, logos, crystals, and more to give it a more personalized experience and thus, increase sales.
Europe held the largest revenue share of over 59% in 2020 and will expand further at a steady CAGR from 2021 to 2030. Increasing awareness about health and wellness among consumers in countries including Germany, France, Spain, and Italy is one of the major factors driving the market growth in Europe. Health concerns play a crucial role in making premium bottled water the most popular drink among all drinks. As a result, the rising use of bottled beverages is expected to drive regional market growth over the forecast period.
The product consumption in Europe is based on the need for pollution-free water. Fortified water, i.e., the one containing vitamins and minerals is also gaining popularity in the region. Moreover, the trade association European Federation of Bottled Water (EFBW) supports the benefits of spring and natural mineral water, and other premium bottled waters. Amongst the several European countries, Germany is expected to be the largest market driving the regional market growth.
|Market Size||US$ 27.60 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 15.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Year||2021 to 2030|
|Companies Mentioned||Bling Water; ROI; Beverly Hills 9OH2O; NEVAS; Lofoten; MINUS181; Alpine Glacier Water, Inc.; BLVD; Berg Water; Uisge Source, VEEN|
- Bling Water
- Beverly Hills 9OH2O
- Alpine Glacier Water, Inc.
- Berg Water
- Uisge Source
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38364 or call: +1 9197 992 333