The global preclinical CRO market size is expected to be worth around US$ 8.9 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global preclinical CRO market size was valued at US$ 4.8 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/37422
|Market Size||US$ 8.9 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Service, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Envigo Corp.; MPI Research; Eurofins Scientific; PRA Health Sciences, Inc.; Wuxi AppTec; Medpace, Inc.; Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD), LLC; PARAXEL International Corp.; ICON Plc; Laboratory Corporation of America, Inc.|
The market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to increasing R&D expenditure and growing outsourcing trend. The increasing volume of new drugs entering the preclinical phase is also anticipated to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
The market is undergoing a series of mergers and acquisitions, resulting in the improvement in full-service capabilities and international reach of larger companies. For instance, in 2019, WuXi AppTec acquired Pharmapace. On the other hand, mid-sized and smaller contract research organizations (CROs) are focusing on niche sectors and are providing a personalized approach to their sponsors. Various companies are focusing on research and development of new drugs, and therefore are outsourcing these activities to launch efficient CRO services in the market. This, in turn, provides a positive atmosphere for joint ventures among market participants owing to the preference of sponsors to maximize their benefits.
The COVID-19 epidemic is ever increasing since it was first identified in China in December 2019. Until January 20, 2021, more than 96.7 million cases of COVID-19 were reported globally, with more than 2,068,303 deaths across the globe. This pandemic has fast-tracked the development of vaccine and drug testing. There are currently more than 50 COVID-19 vaccine candidates in preclinical studies as well as trials.
Toxicology testing held the largest revenue share of 61.1% in 2020 due to a rise in the outsourcing of noncore preclinical CRO studies and high adoption in toxicology tests. Based on service, the market for preclinical CRO is categorized into bioanalysis and DMPK studies, toxicology testing, and others.
The bioanalysis and DMPK studies segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period. This lucrative growth is attributed to a rise in demand for pharmacokinetic services to support toxicology tests for IND-enabling studies.
The biopharmaceutical companies segment held the largest share of 81.1% in 2020. The growing trend of outsourcing end-to-end services among biopharmaceutical companies, especially amongst the small- and mid-size companies that lack sufficient expertise in the preclinical phase of drug development, is expected to boost the demand for preclinical CRO services in the future.
Government and academic institutes are estimated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. On the basis of end-use, the market is segmented into biopharmaceutical companies, government and academic institutes, and medical device companies.
North America dominated the market in 2020 with a share of 47.7%. The region is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period owing to increasing R&D expenditure and increasing adoption of new technology. Increased availability of skilled human resources and low cost of devices are also the key factors anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period. Demand for preclinical CRO services is rising owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, thus fueling the regional market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to the cost-efficiency of preclinical CROs in countries, such as India and China.
- Envigo Corporation
- MPI research
- Eurofins Scientific
- PRA Health Sciences, Inc.
- Wuxi AppTec
- Medpace, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD), LLC
- PARAXEL International Corporation
- ICON Plc
- Laboratory Corporation of America, Inc.
- Service Outlook
- Bioanalysis and DMPK Studies
- Toxicology Testing
- End-use Outlook
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Government and Academic Institutes
- Medical Device Companies
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/37422 or call: +1 9197 992 333