The global Pore Strips market size is expected to be worth around US$ 10.14 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Pore Strips market size was valued at US$ 2.35 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38485
Pore Strips Market (By Ingredient: Charcoal, Non-charcoal; By End-use: Salon, Home) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
The millennial population has radically reshaped the beauty and personal care industry in recent years. Millennials are becoming more conscious of their physical appearances and looks and are willing to use diverse products that are proven to give effective skin nourishment and quick fixes. Inspired by these trends, numerous pore strip manufacturers are launching products that contain natural ingredients, such as aloe vera, lemon, orange, and charcoal. With the increased access to the internet and social media apps such as Instagram and YouTube, consumers are looking to explore skincare products, including pore strips, on these platforms to gain the necessary information related to effective at-home skincare routines.
In terms of value, non-charcoal pore strips dominated the market with a share of over 80.0% in 2020. Changing consumer perception toward organic products, coupled with the growing utilization of environmentally sustainable products, has fueled the demand for naturally derived ingredients.
The home segment led the market and grabbed a share of over 75.0% in 2020. The growing fashion consciousness among consumers is anticipated to propel the growth of the home segment. An increasing number of consumers are using cheap and easy-to-use pore strips at home rather than opting for expensive skin treatments at salons and spas, which is also boosting product sales.
Asia Pacific held the largest share of more than 50.0%. As pore strips are gender-neutral, an increasing number of men are integrating these products in their personal care routines as men tend to have visible larger pores due to the excessive oil formation on their skin.
- Kao Corporation
- Walgreen Co.
- Ulta Beauty
- Earth Therapeutics
- Tonymoly Co., Ltd.
- Hip Hop
|Market Size||US$ 10.14 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.9% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Ingredient, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||L’Oréal S.A.; Kao Corporation; Walgreen Co.; Ulta Beauty; Earth Therapeutics; Sephora; Tonymoly Co. Ltd.; Boscia; Hip Hop|
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38485 or call: +1 9197 992 333