The global Polyol Sweeteners market size is expected to be worth around US$ 9.2 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Polyol Sweeteners market size was valued at US$ 5.5 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35875
Polyol Sweeteners Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
Increasing demand for in the food & beverage industry coupled with growing consumer awareness regarding overall health & wellness is expected to drive the market. Polyol sweeteners are saccharide derivatives that are obtained from fermentation or hydro-generation of carbohydrates from bio-wastes, such as birch bark, corn cob, and pulp & paper waste. Also termed as a sugar alcohol, the product is being utilized as one of the favorable “natural” ingredients in several applications, such as food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and other technical & chemical industries. The polyol sweeteners market in the U.S. is projected to exhibit high growth on account of growing consumer demand for healthier and low-calorie food products. In addition, the product is used as a bulking agent, binder, humectant, and chemical reactant in the tobacco, textile, and paper industries.
Growing demand for the product as a functional ingredient in various application segments, such as bakery & confectionery, and pharmaceuticals, is projected to drive the market over the forecast period. Shifting consumer preference for low-calorie foods coupled with growing concerns regarding health issues, such as diabetes, obesity, and heart diseases are anticipated to spur the industry growth.
- Sorbitol-based sweetener is projected to be the largest type segment ascending at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period
- This growth is credited to the growing product demand in the dietary supplements and dairy processing industries as a low-calorie functional ingredient and as a substitute to conventional sugar
- The food & beverages application segment accounted for the maximum market share of more than 41% in 2019 owing to the widespread consumption of sorbitol, erythritol, and isomalt in packaged goods, such as frozen desserts, chocolates, and bread rolls
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast years on account of the rising number of confectioneries, oral care, and chewing gum manufacturers in the region
- Cargill, Inc.
- Sweeteners Plus, LLC
- B Food Science Co., Ltd.
- Gulshan Polyols Ltd.
- Ingredion Inc.
- Roquette Frères
- PT. Ecogreen Oleochemicals
- Mitsubishi Corporation Life Sciences Ltd.
- SPI Pharma
- HYET Sweet
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
- DFI Corp.
- Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Futaste Co.
- Dancheng Caixin Sugar Industry Co. Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Shunda Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Hylen Co., Ltd.
- Foodchem International Corp.
Polyol Sweeteners Product Outlook
Polyol Sweeteners Form Outlook
Polyol Sweeteners Function Outlook
- Flavoring & Sweetening Agents
- Bulking Agents
Polyol Sweeteners Application Outlook
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Polyol Sweeteners Regional Outlook
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35875 or call: +1 9197 992 333