[150+ Pages Research Report] According to the recent analysis research report; the global Platelet Rich Plasma Market in 2020 was approximately USD 430 Million. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% and is anticipated to reach around USD 1.0 Billion by 2027. Top market players are Zimmer Biomet, AdiStem Ltd., ISTO Biologics, ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Exactech, Inc., EmCyte Corporation, Regen Lab.
The market Plasma is found in the blood, which contains factors such as protein that support cell growth. Researchers and practitioners produce platelet rich plasma (PRP) by isolating plasma from blood and concentrating it. PRP is injected in the damaged tissues, which stimulates faster growth of healthy cells, resulting in rapid healing of injuries and diseases. The tissue growth factors are more concentrated in the platelet rich plasma injections, which support faster healing of body tissues.
Sport injuries have increased in the last two decades. Shoulder, elbow, and knee are the most common sports injuries among baseball and softball players. According to the Johns Hopkins Medicine’s report, 3.5 million sport injuries are reported among young sports participants each year. Platelet rich plasma is used to treat a range of sports and acute injuries, which result in joint, tendon, and ligament pain. Researches and clinical practice have also indicated faster recovery from injuries and pain with the help of PRP treatment, which fueled the growth of the global market.
Get your Customized Research Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/customization/5833
The rise in hair loss treatment is also a major driver of the global market. Hair loss has become a major concern among the people globally. It is not an uncommon scenario among people to lose hair prematurely instead of losing them due to the natural aging process. The platelet rich plasma treatment is a quite effective and safe method for treating hair loss. The PRP treatment is very helpful in hair loss treatment due to its unique property of promoting tissue repair, collagen growth, and healthy cell production.
|Market Size||USD 1.0 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 11.0% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Type, Origin, Application and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Zimmer Biomet, AdiStem Ltd., ISTO Biologics, ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Exactech, Inc., EmCyte Corporation, Regen Lab, Arthrex, Inc., TERUMO BCT, INC. (Terumo Corporation), DePuy Synthes Companies (Johnson & Johnson),|
This report provides detailed company profiles of the key market players. This research report also highlights the competitive landscape of the Platelet Rich Plasma market and ranks noticeable companies as per their occurrence in diverse regions across globe and crucial developments initiated by them in the market space. This research study also tracks and evaluates competitive developments, such as collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, mergers and acquisitions; novel product introductions and developments, promotion strategies and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the marketplace. The competitive profiling of these players includes business and financial overview, gross margin, production, sales, and recent developments which can aid in assessing competition in the market.
Some of the prominent players in the Platelet Rich Plasma Market include: Zimmer Biomet, AdiStem Ltd., ISTO Biologics, ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Exactech, Inc., EmCyte Corporation, Regen Lab, Arthrex, Inc., TERUMO BCT, INC. (Terumo Corporation), DePuy Synthes Companies (Johnson & Johnson), Celling Biosciences, Inc., and Juventix Regenerative Medical, LLC.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Platelet Rich Plasma Market, by Type
- Leukocyte-rich PRP
Platelet Rich Plasma Market, by Origin
Platelet Rich Plasma Market, by Application
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- General Surgery
– North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
– Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
– South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
– The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
View Detail Information with Complete TOC@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/toc/biologics-contract-manufacturing-market
Rise in Emphasis on Post-surgical Repairs Drives Market
There is proven evidence that shows the fast healing capability of platelet rich plasma. The usage of PRP for post-surgical repairs has gained popularity in the past few years and become one of the key applications of PRP. After any type of surgery, the body heels in its natural way with the help of already present stem cells and plasma in the blood. In case of platelet rich plasma therapy, the concentrated plasma is injected at the site of a surgical incision of the patient with these extra concentrated healing resources. The healing system works more rapidly without waiting for the sufficient resources to be delivered through normal circulation process. Hence, rise in emphasis on post-surgical repairs and customer awareness about the availability of PRP treatment fuel the growth of the global market.
Pure PRP Dominated Global Market
In terms of type, the global platelet rich plasma market has been classified pure PRP leukocyte rich PRP, and pure PRF. The pure PRP segment dominated the global platelet rich plasma market in 2020. This trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The segment’s dominance can be ascribed due to its ease of application in tendon and acute injuries, conventional method of production, and rich concentration of platelets with limited contamination with RBCs. The rise in number of players offering pure PRF treatment is projected to augment the segment.
Autologous Segment Driving Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Based on origin type, the global platelet rich plasma market has been classified into autologous, allogeneic, and homologous. The autologous segment held major share of the global platelet rich plasma market in 2020. The segment is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Autologous origin PRP is highly adopted, due to its ease of availability from patients’ blood. This is the major factor boosting the growth of the segment.
Orthopedic Surgery to be Key Application Area
In terms of application, the global platelet rich plasma market has been categorized into orthopedic surgery, cosmetic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, and others. The orthopedic surgery segment dominated the platelet rich plasma market in 2020. Surge in incidence of orthopedic diseases increases the number of surgeries. PRP is one of the best-suited solutions for orthopedic surgeries. This factor is projected to propel the global platelet rich plasma market.
North America to Dominate Global Market; Europe to Offer Significant Opportunities
In terms of region, the global platelet rich plasma market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global platelet rich plasma market during the forecast period. Rise in awareness about PRP treatment options and launch of FDA-approved PRP devices are the major factors fueling the growth of the market in the region. The platelet rich plasma market in Europe is likely to expand at a high CAGR in the near future. Rise in consumer awareness and enhanced lifestyles are projected to fuel the platelet rich plasma market in the region.
The platelet rich plasma market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the near future owing to increase in usage of platelet rich plasma in cosmetic surgeries and hair fall treatment by the market players in countries such as China, Japan, and India.
Scope of the Study
This Platelet Rich Plasma market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, type, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Important years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2019
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2027
Key Points Covered in Platelet Rich Plasma Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favourable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Platelet Rich Plasma, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Platelet Rich Plasma market.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Platelet Rich Plasma on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Platelet Rich Plasma market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report include:
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market Demand-Supply Analysis -The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Platelet Rich Plasma market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Platelet Rich Plasma globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Platelet Rich Plasma across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Platelet Rich Plasma. The report offers estimation of share individually helps by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Platelet Rich Plasma market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Platelet Rich Plasma are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download This Full Research Report, Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5833
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333