The global Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components market size is expected to be worth around US$ 257 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components market size was valued at US$ 171.2 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35836
Passive and interconnecting electronic components are integral parts of electronic devices such as smartphones, computers, gaming consoles, and home appliances. Thus, the significantly growing adoption of smartphones and in developing countries such as India and China is estimated to drive the market for passive and interconnecting electronic components over the forecast period.
The industrial IoT devices help manufacturing facilities to enhance their overall productivity and operational efficiency by providing ease of operability and minimize the total system downtime. Moreover, with the evolution of the fourth industrial revolution (Industrial 4.0), several manufacturing facilities are implementing several connected devices to streamline the operational processes through remote monitoring. Therefore, robust deployment of IoT devices across many industrial applications such as process automation and motion control is anticipated to augment the growth of the market for passive and interconnecting electronic components over the next seven years.
The capacitor segment held the largest market share exceeding 35.0% in 2019. This is attributable to significant demand for various types of capacitors to be fabricated in consumer electronic devices, industrial, and other applications.
Interconnecting components include printed circuit boards (PCB), connectors/sockets, switch, relays, and others. In 2019, interconnecting electronic components captured a significant share in the market for passive and interconnecting electronic components and is estimated to witness at a notable growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to its widespread installation in various electronic devices such as digital cameras, gaming consoles, and others to transmit media, content, and other applications.
In 2019, the consumer electronics segment held a market share of over 40.0% and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. The growth is majorly attributed to increasing demand for passive and interconnecting components for several consumer devices, mobile phones, wearable devices, set-top boxes (STB), and home appliances.
The demand for networking devices such as modems, gateways, and repeaters, among others are increasing, especially in office automation and residential application segments.
In 2019, Asia Pacific attained a market size of USD 95.1 billion emerging as the dominant region in the entire market for passive and interconnecting electronic components. The growth is majorly driven by the existence of major electronic product manufacturers and exporters in the region.
Significantly growing deployment of 5G network infrastructure coupled with surging adoption of network devices for data centers is estimated to boost the IT and telecommunication segment during the forecast period.
The connectors/sockets segment is anticipated to showcase a considerable growth from 2020 to 2027, owing to its proliferating demand across various applications, including data processing, infotainment, and automation.
Various prominent players in the market are strategically focusing on introducing new products to intensify their market share and expand their product portfolios.
- AVX Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Mouser Electronics, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Hosiden Corporation
- Yageo Corporation
- Nichicon Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Fujitsu Component Limited
- Fenghua (HK) Electronics Ltd.
- Rohm Co., Ltd.
- United Chemi-Con
- TE connectivity
- Molex Incorporated
- Component Outlook
- Application Outlook
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- Personal Computers
- Home Appliances
- Audio and Video Systems
- Storage Devices
- IT & Telecommunication
- Telecom Equipment
- Networking Devices
- Driver Assistance Systems
- Infotainment Systems
- Industrial automation and motion control
- Mechatronics and robotics,
- Power Electronics
- Photo Voltaic Systems
- Aerospace & Defense
- Aircraft systems
- Military Radars
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Consumer Medical Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35836 or call: +1 9197 992 333