The global Ophthalmic Photocoagulator market size is expected to be worth around US$ 313.2 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Ophthalmic Photocoagulator market size was valued at US$ 180.6 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38415
Ophthalmic Photocoagulator Market (By Application: Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-related Macular Degeneration, Macular Edema, Others; By Wavelength: Green Scan Laser Photocoagulator, Yellow Scan Laser Photocoagulator, Red Scan Laser Photocoagulator, Multicolor Scan Laser Photocoagulator; By End-use: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Ophthalmology Clinics) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
The global influence of COVID-19 on eye health and the rise in the incidence of increasing ocular diseases, such as and age-related macular edema, are the key factors fuelling the market growth.
The growing elderly population and the increasing prevalence of diabetes-related blindness are also projected to fuel the market growth. Various eye diseases are quite frequent in the geriatric population. The National Institute on Aging (NIA) estimated that the elderly population would reach 72 million people by 2030. Diabetic retinopathy has become more common as the diabetic epidemic has spread throughout the world. Individuals’ average time spent on a digital screen has risen, resulting in a variety of eye-related pain and disorders.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 10.9% during the forecast period. The increasing incidence of optical diseases, which includes glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy, is creating a demand for photocoagulation in this region.
|Market Size||US$ 313.2 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.7% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Application, Wavelength, End use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA|
|Companies Mentioned||Lumenis; IRIDEX Corporation; Alcon Inc.; Quantel Medical; NIDEK CO., LTD.; Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.; TOPCON CORPORATION; Bausch & Lomb Incorporated; Meridian Medical Group|
- IRIDEX Corporation
- Alcon Inc.
- Quantel Medical
- NIDEK CO., LTD.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- TOPCON CORPORATION
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Meridian Medical Group
- Application Outlook
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Wavelength Outlook
- Green Scan Laser Photocoagulator
- Yellow Scan Laser Photocoagulator
- Red Scan Laser Photocoagulator
- Multicolor Scan Laser Photocoagulator
- End-use Outlook
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Ophthalmology Clinics
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at https://www.visionresearchreports.com/ophthalmic-photocoagulator-market/toc/38415
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Ophthalmic Photocoagulator are as follows:
- History Year: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Year 2021 to 2030
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
– Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
– Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
– Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38415 or call: +1 9197 992 333