The global Ophthalmic Perimeters market size is expected to be worth around US$ 451.7 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Ophthalmic Perimeters market size was valued at US$ 367.5 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38507
Ophthalmic Perimeters Market (By Product: Static, Kinetic, Combination; By End-use: Hospital, Ophthalmic Clinic, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 451.7 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.3% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Haag-Streit AG; Carl Zeiss AG; Topcon Corporation; Nidek Co., Ltd.; Heidelberg Engineering GmbH; Optopol Technology Sp. z o.o.; Takagi Seiko Co., Ltd.; Kowa Company, Ltd.; Metrovision; Konan Medical USA, Inc.; Centervue S.P.A.|
The growing prevalence of ophthalmic conditions such as glaucoma and cataract is expected to drive the overall market growth. Moreover, an increasing number of product launches in the market is also expected to boost the market growth. The growing frequency of new product launches and an increasing number of strategic alliances between players & end-users are some of the major factors expected to boost growth. North America is anticipated to dominate the ophthalmic perimeters market during the forecast period owing to rising lifestyle and age-associated ophthalmic conditions such as glaucoma and cataract.
The static perimeter segment dominated the market for ophthalmic perimeters and held the largest revenue share of 47.2% in 2020. The segment is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period. The combination ophthalmic perimeters segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period.
The hospitals segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 52.0% in 2020. An increasing number of hospitals in developing countries and increasing competition in healthcare service providers are expected to boost the demand for advanced ophthalmic perimeters during the forecast period.
The growing prevalence of age and lifestyle associated with eye conditions and the increasing number of ophthalmologists in developing countries are factors expected to fuel the number of ophthalmic clinics. This, in turn, is expected to drive the segment.
North America dominated the ophthalmic perimeters market and held the largest revenue share of 55.9% in 2020 owing to the high adoption rate of technologically advanced medical devices and increasing demand for accurate devices.
In Asia Pacific, the market is also anticipated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. Rapidly developing economies and improving healthcare services in SEA, China, and India.
- Haag-Streit AG
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Topcon Corporation
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
- Optopol Technology Sp. z o.o.
- Takagi Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Kowa Company, Ltd.
- Konan Medical USA, Inc.
- Centervue S.P.A.
- Ophthalmic Clinic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38507 or call: +1 9197 992 333