The global Nonstick Cookware market size is expected to be worth around US$ 25.39 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Nonstick Cookware market size was valued at US$ 256.1 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38484
Nonstick Cookware Market (By Raw Material: Teflon Coated, Aluminum Coated, Enameled Iron Coated, Ceramic Coated, Others; By Distribution Channel: Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Increased spending on home repair projects or remodeling is driving up the demand for nonstick cookware, thanks to customers’ growing preference for modular kitchens. According to Houzz’s 10th annual Houzz & House survey, home renovations increased by 15% in the previous year, with kitchens, outdoor areas, home offices, and technology receiving the most attention.
The rise in the popularity of home cooking, especially during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, is another factor fueling the demand for nonstick cookware products. Consumers are not only trying new recipes at home but also improving their cooking skills. The coronavirus outbreak has also led to an increase in cooking at home as consumers want to avoid any exposure to outside food. This, in turn, has boosted the overall demand for nonstick cookware products.
The teflon-coated segment held the largest volume share of 57.0% in 2020. Because of its stiffness and longevity, this cookware type has always been the most popular among middle-income families. Cookware lined with Teflon has a frictionless surface which helps in cooking the food easily.
The supermarkets and hypermarkets segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 69.7% in 2020. While shopping at a supermarket or hypermarket, people are more likely to be selective and observant as a product on the shelf may readily be compared to those of other brands before making a purchase decision.
Europe held the largest revenue share of 47.7%. The concept of innovation and uniqueness through the use of diverse colors and personalized collections is what attracts consumers in Europe. In Europe, aluminum nonstick cookware is the most popular category in the market.
- Groupe SEB (Tefal, All-Clad Group, WMF)
- All-Clad Group
- Newell Brand Inc. (Calphalon)
- Meyer Corporation
- TTK Prestige Limited
- Scanpan USA, Inc.
- Hawkins Cookers
- The Cookware Company
|Market Size||US$ 25.39 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.1% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Raw Material, Distribution Channel|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Groupe SEB (Tefal, All-Clad Group, WMF); Tefal; All-Clad Group; WMF; Newell Brand Inc. (Calphalon); Cuisinart; Meyer Corporation; TTK Prestige Limited; Scanpan USA, Inc.; Hawkins Cookers; The Cookware Company|
- Raw Material
- Teflon Coated
- Aluminum Coated
- Enameled Iron Coated
- Ceramic Coated
- Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38484 or call: +1 9197 992 333