According to recent market study published by Nova one advisor Market reports titled, “Global Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis , Opportunity and Forecast, 2021-2027”, the market was valued at US$ 3.0 Billion by 2027 and is expected to grow at a moderate growth rate of 10% by the year 2027.
Nuclear medicine imaging is primarily based on the principle of using radioactive isotopes attached to specific molecules (i.e., radiopharmaceutical agents or radiotracers) to examine key biologic processes, including disease pathophysiology. Radiopharmaceuticals are agents used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. Organizations across the world classify these differently. According to the WHO, these are categorized into ready-for-use radioactive goods, radionuclide generators, non-radioactive components (“kits”) for the production of labelled compounds containing a radioactive component, and precursors used for radiolabelling other substances prior to administration.
The radiopharmaceutical market is projected to be driven by factors such as increase in therapeutic applications, public awareness, usage of hybrid imaging, technological advancements, efficient diagnosis & treatments, emergence of new radioisotopes, and replacement of traditional equipment.
Get a FREE Sample with Complete TOC By Considering the COVID-19 impact on Global Market @ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/sample/5605
Despite unprecedented implications of the COVID-19 outbreak, the market will gain impetus amidst soaring investment towards sophistication of the healthcare sector. The market survey offers compelling insights into key factors enabling growth through the assessment period. It underscores hidden opportunities across diverse segments. Besides uncovering hidden opportunities, the report presents exclusive insights into challenges posing threat to growth. Alongside this, it offers recommendations to navigate through unforeseen hindrances in the future, while keeping the business afloat.
North America to Lead Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market
The global radiopharmaceutical theranostics market has been segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global market in 2020, followed by Europe. North America accounted for a major share of the global radiopharmaceutical theranostics market in 2020. The high prevalence of neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) drives the radiopharmaceutical theranostics market in North America. Over 12,000 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumors each year. The sensitivity and specificity of Ga-68 and Lu-177 as a theranostics pair have been evaluated in a number of clinical trials. This factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region.
Scope of the Study
This Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, Radioisotope, Application, Source ,End User, Approach, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
Get Full Access of This Research Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5605
Companies and Manufacturers Covered
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight. These insights were thoroughly analyzed and prime business strategies and products that offer high revenue generation capacities were indentified. Key players of the global Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics market are included as given below:
List of key Players in Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market Report are
Nihon Medi-Physics, ITM Isotopen Technologien München AG, Advanced Accelerator Applications, Telix Pharmaceuticals, GE Healthcare, Theragnostics Ltd, NuView Life Sciences, Jubilant Pharma Limited, Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Curium Pharma, Bayer AG, and Clarity Pharmaceuticals.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market: Segmentation
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market, by Radioisotope
- Lutetium (Lu) 177
- Copper (Cu) 67
- Copper (Cu) 64
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market, by Application
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market, by Source
- Nuclear Reactors
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market, by End User
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market, by Approach
- Targeted Therapeutic (Rx)
- Companion Diagnostic (DX)
The regional segmentation covers:
-North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
-Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
-Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
-South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
-The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Table of content
Chapter 1. Introduction
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Scope of the Study
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Approach
2.2. Data Sources
2.3. Assumptions & Limitations
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 4. Market Variables and Scope
4.2. Market Classification and Scope
4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3.1. Raw Material Procurement Analysis
4.3.2. Sales and Distribution Channel Analysis
4.3.3. Downstream Buyer Analysis
Chapter 5. Market Dynamics Analysis and Trends
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Restraints
5.1.3. Market Opportunities
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.2. Bargaining power of buyers
5.2.3. Threat of substitute
5.2.4. Threat of new entrants
5.2.5. Degree of competition
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
6.1.1. Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
6.1.2. Key Strategies Adopted by Players
6.1.3. Vendor Landscape
18.104.22.168. List of Suppliers
22.214.171.124. List of Buyers
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Important years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2019
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2027
Key Points Covered in Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favourable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics market.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report include:
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Market Demand-Supply Analysis -The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics. The report offers estimation of share individually helps by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Radiopharmaceutical Theranostics are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download This Full Research Report, Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5605
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org