The global Mobile Computer market size is expected to be worth around US$ 10.49 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Mobile Computer market size was valued at US$ 5.64 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38907
Mobile Computer Market (By Component: Hardware, Software, Services; By Business Size: SMBs, Large Businesses; By Industry: Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Warehouse) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 10.49 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Component, Business Size, Industry|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Opticon Sensors Europe B.V.; Ankaref; Advantech Co., Ltd.; KEYENCE CORPORATION; Zebra Technologies Corp.; Casio Computer Co., Ltd.; CIPHERLAB Co., Ltd.; DatalogicS.p.A.; Honeywell International, Inc.; Handheld Group|
The need for a rugged mobile computer device that can gather inventory data and withstand at least a 5-foot drop, dust, dirt, and moisture is driving the market growth. Furthermore, the need for aligning the workflow with the appropriate mobile solution among industries is generating the demand for mobile computers across manufacturing, transportation, warehouse, and other industries. The market is constantly witnessing demand for these rugged devices as they can also read barcodes from a greater distance, making them appropriate for scanning vehicles passing from the toll or cartons stored at height in warehouses and ports.
By Component Analysis
The hardware segment dominated the mobile computer market with a revenue share of more than 70.05% in 2020 and is expected to expand at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. Handled terminals/PDAs and smartphone mobile computers, and their accessories, are the hardware required to streamline business operations in manufacturing floors, warehouses, field services, and ports.
The service segment is expected to witness promising growth opportunities. The number of mobile devices used across industries for a longer period is higher and these devices need to be maintained after using for at least three to four years.
By Business Size Analysis
The large businesses segment dominated the market in 2020, accounting for more than 50% of the overall market. The segment growth can be attributed to the high demand for mobile computers to manage a large volume of inventory.
SMBs continuously try to leverage upcoming opportunities to grow in their respective markets. Medium-sized businesses have the highest growth potential and many medium-size vendors are concerned about maintaining their manufacturing plants to ensure continued market growth.
By Industry Analysis
The manufacturing industry is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The demand for mobile computers across FMCG, machinery, machine parts, plastic goods, and other areas of manufacturing spiked as consumer consumption increased over the year due to the growing population.
Warehouse emerged as the second most dominant segment in 2020. The segment growth can be attributed to a large number of warehouses across industries with small to large volume storage depending on size. A warehouse stores surplus goods until the products are ordered by the customers.
By Regional Analysis
North America emerged as a dominant region with a revenue share of over 40% in 2020 and is expected to expand at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. the number of warehouses is increasing in the U.S. owing to the rise in online shopping. This is expected to boost the demand for handheld terminals/PDAs and smartphone mobile computers.
Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of more than 6.0% over the forecast period. Asian countries such as China, India, Japan, and Vietnam are a hub of manufacturing industries and also have large warehouses of well-known e-commerce giants such as Amazon and Alibaba.
- Opticon Sensors Europe B.V.
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- KEYENCE CORPORATION
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
- CIPHERLAB Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Handheld Group
- By Component
- By Business Size
- Large Businesses
- By Industry
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38907 or call: +1 9197 992 333