The global micro computed tomography market size is expected to be worth around US$ 427.7 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global micro computed tomography market size was valued at US$ 160.3 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38807
Micro Computed Tomography Market (By Product: In-vivo, Ex-vivo; By Application: Life Sciences, Bones, Dentistry, Plants and Food, Material Science, Geology/Oil and Gas Geology) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 427.7 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.9% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Bruker Corporation; PerkinElmer; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Zeiss, NeoScan; Sanying Precision Instruments Co.Ltd; North Star Imaging Inc; SCANCO Medical AG, TESCAN|
A growing number of applications and a significant demand for technologically advanced three-dimensional imaging technologies are driving the market for micro computed tomography (CT). In addition, the increasing use of micro-CT in research is expected to boost the market growth.
Micro-CT can be used to examine the internal structure of both material and biological materials without cutting them and preserving the samples or specimens for future research. Micro-CT scanning’s unique properties enable scientists to examine a sample’s morphology Micro-CT is used to research bone, teeth, tissue/organs, animal anatomy, plants, food, composite materials, medical devices, batteries, and other areas. Both in vivo and ex vivo scanning modes are available with these scanners.
By Product Analysis
The ex-vivo micro-CT segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 77.9% in 2020, and is also expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Ex vivo micro-CT scanners provide improved spatial resolution, longer scan times (since dose to the sample isn’t of concern), higher signal-to-noise ratios, and hence superior images.
In-vivo CT scanners help in scanning longer objects, which are utilized in studies examining the impact of nutrition, drugs, body mass, and treatments on hormones, cancers, bone quality, bone growth, and numerous regeneration models.
By Application Analysis
the life sciences segment dominated the market for micro-CT and accounted for the largest revenue share of 23.8%. Owing to the high-resolution structural imaging and nanomechanical measurements provided by the micro-CT, which provide valuable insights to study various life sciences applications, which include animal anatomy, soft tissues, oncology, structural biology, neurosciences, cardiovascular studies, and so on.
The dentistry segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth rate over the forthcoming years. Since micro-CT has a wide range of applications in dentistry, from dental research to treatment. Micro-CT produces high-quality images of the tooth and its surrounding structures from the outer to the innermost structure.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the micro computed tomography market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 32.6% in 2020. The region is expected to exhibit a considerable growth rate over the forecast period. The existence of a large number of market competitors in the region, as well as the high frequency of new product releases, both seem to be factors contributing to regional market growth.
In Asia Pacific, the market is estimated to witness the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the increased demand for better imaging devices and the rising frequency of research activities.
- Bruker Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sanying Precision Instruments Co.Ltd
- North Star Imaging Inc
- SCANCO Medical AG
- By Product
- By Application
- Life Sciences
- Plants and Food
- Material Science
- Geology/Oil and Gas Geology
- North America
- Sweden `
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/micro-computed-tomography-market/toc/38807
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38807 or call: +1 9197 992 333