The global Medium Chain Triglycerides market size is expected to be worth around US$ 2.6 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Medium Chain Triglycerides market size was valued at US$ 1.6 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35885
Improved standard of living coupled with the adoption of a healthy lifestyle by consumers is expected to drive medium chain triglycerides (MCT) based dietary and health supplements consumption over the forecast period.
Growing consumer inclination towards natural and organic alternatives coupled with augmented demand for is expected to drive the market for medium chain triglycerides (MCT) over the forecast period.
MCTs are composed of medium chain fatty acid attached to carbon chain ranging from C6 to C12. The prominent raw materials used for MCT extraction include coconut, palm kernel, palm, rapeseed, sunflower, and soybean oils. However, coconut oil is preferred over other oils owing to its high MCT composition accounting for approximately 60 to 70 percent. Palm kernel oil after coconut is also used on the large scale for product manufacturing owing to largescale production globally resulting due to high consumption among consumers.
Dietary and health supplements emerged as the leading application segment and accounted for over 57.0% of the total revenue in 2019. Medium chain triglycerides are widely used in formulating various health and owing to its ability to reduce and prevent the occurrence of several diseases including cardiovascular, Alzheimer’s, Chyle Leaks, and gastrointestinal disorders.
MCT’s are a gradually gaining attention within the cosmetic and personal care industries owing to their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. The product is primarily used as an emollient, viscosity regulator, and carrier for active substances in several cosmetic formulations including perfumes, lipsticks, creams, sunscreens, bath oils, and body lotions.
North America accounted for a volume share of over 35.0% in the market in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Rising product demand in this region is primarily attributed to the growing focus on dietary supplements and and beverages among millennials. The region, led by the U.S., is a home for many globally renowned beverage manufacturers.
Asia Pacific is projected to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to a surge in demand for dietary supplements and increased consumption of medium chain triglycerides in nutraceutical sector.
- BASF SE
- Croda International Plc.
- Sternchemie Lipid Technology
- KLK OLEO
- Wilmar International Limited
- Application Outlook
- Dietary & Health Supplements
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East& Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35885 or call: +1 9197 992 333