The global Magnetoencephalography market size is expected to be worth around US$ 450.9 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Magnetoencephalography market size was valued at US$ 352.0 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38505
Magnetoencephalography Market (By Application: Clinical, Research; By End-use: Hospitals, Imaging centres, Academic and research institutes) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 450.9 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.6% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Application, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Compumedics Limited; Croton Healthcare; Ricoh USA, Inc.; CTF MEG INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LP ; FieldLine Inc.|
The growing frequency of new product launches and the rise in the incidence of neurological disorders such as epilepsy and stroke are key factors driving the market. In addition, the growing geriatric population is also expected to drive the growth of the market, since they are more prone to neurodegenerative diseases. According to the World Health Organization, neurological disorders are a leading cause of death, accounting for 12.0% of all deaths worldwide. market over the forecast period is increasing technological improvements in magnetoencephalography (MEG) systems and their growing adoption. Also, the rising prevalence of neurological disorders causing death and disability worldwide is expected to fuel market growth.
The clinical application segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of around 66.0% in 2020. The segment is further expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of neurodegenerative disorders.The clinical segment is sub-segmented into dementia, autism, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, stroke, epilepsy, and others.
The availability of MEG scanners to examine the anatomy and function of the growing brain has boosted research on human brain development in recent years.
The hospital segment dominated the MEG market and accounted for the largest revenue share of around 46.0% in 2020 pertaining to a large patient pool and the growing adoption of technically advanced MEG scanners by hospitals.
North America dominated the MEG market and accounted for the largest revenue share of around 44.0% in 2020. The existence of a large number of market competitors in the region, as well as the high frequency of new product releases, both seem to be factors contributing to regional market growth.
- Compumedics Limited
- Croton Healthcare
- Ricoh USA, Inc.
- CTF MEG International Services LP
- FieldLine Inc.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Imaging centres
- Academic and research institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38505 or call: +1 9197 992 333