The global Livestock Monitoring market size is expected to be worth around US$ 23.50 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Livestock Monitoring market size was valued at US$ 5.07 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.56% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38419
Livestock Monitoring Market (By Animal Type: Cattle, Poultry, Swine, Equine, Others; By Component: Hardware, Software, Services; By Application: Milk Harvesting, Breeding Management, Feeding Management, Animal Health Monitoring & Comfort, Heat Stress, Behavior Monitoring, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
An increase in the population of livestock animals, coupled with the farmer’s focus on increasing yield and productivity, is the key contributor to the market growth.
The key advantages of livestock monitoring such as milk harvesting, feeding management, animal health monitoring, and behavior monitoring are anticipated to drive the market. Furthermore, there is an increase in the adoption of internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) by livestock farmers. This is due to an increase in internet penetration and widespread technological advancement.There is an increased demand for animal products and thus several countries are focusing on livestock rearing. This has led to an increase in the livestock population. In addition, a prevalence of zoonotic diseases is fueling the growth of the market.
Read More Details@https://www.visionresearchreports.com/livestock-monitoring-market/38419
|Market Size||US$ 23.50 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.56% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Animal type, Component, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA|
|Companies Mentioned||GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft; Afimilk Ltd.; DeLaval Inc.; Sensaphone; Antelliq; BouMatic; Dairymaster Ltd.; Lely; Fancom & Fullwood Packo|
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Afimilk Ltd.
- DeLaval Inc.
- Dairymaster Ltd.
- Fullwood Packo
- Animal Type Outlook
- Component Outlook
- Application Outlook
- Milk Harvesting
- Breeding Management
- Feeding Management
- Animal Health Monitoring & Comfort
- Heat Stress
- Behavior Monitoring
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Livestock Monitoring are as follows:
- History Year: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Year 2021 to 2030
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
– Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
– Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
– Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38419 or call: +1 9197 992 333