The global Liver Cancer Diagnostics market size is expected to be worth around US$ 20.4 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Liver Cancer Diagnostics market size was valued at US$ 10.7 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38898
Liver Cancer Diagnostics Market (By Test Type: Laboratory Tests, Imaging Tests, Endoscopy, Biopsy, Others; By End-use: Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & CRO Laboratories) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 20.4 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Test type, End use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Abbott Laboratories; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Qiagen N.V.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Siemens Healthineers; Becton Dickinson & Company; Illumina, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V; Epigenomics AG; Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.|
rise in the number of programs to raise awareness about early diagnosis of liver cancer is also expected to be a key factor responsible for increasing the demand for its diagnostic products worldwide. The major risk factors for this disease include chronic viral hepatitis, Cirrhosis, heavy alcohol consumption, tobacco consumption, and obesity. Early screening and diagnosis of liver cancer is the core stone for the control of related mortality, thus, creates a high demand for innovative diagnostics tests. Liver cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer-related deaths around the world. According to the American Cancer Society, in the past few decades, the incidence rates of liver cancer have more than tripled and the death rates have more than doubled during this time.
By Test Type Analysis
the laboratory tests segment dominated the market for liver cancer diagnostics and accounted for the largest revenue share of 39.5%. The segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. This large share and growth can be attributed to the high preference for laboratory tests due to their accuracy and cost-efficiency.
The imaging tests segment accounted for the second-largest revenue share and is anticipated to show significant growth throughout the study period. Imaging tests can be supportive tests for laboratory and genetic tests that help confirm the presence of a tumor. Imaging tests include Computed Tomography (CT) scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan, X-ray, ultrasound, and other radiographic tests.
By End-use Analysis
The hospitals and diagnostic laboratories segment dominated the market for liver cancer diagnostics in 2020 and accounted for the largest revenue share of 83.4%. Hospitals are primary care settings for the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions including hepatocellular carcinoma.
The pharmaceutical and CRO laboratories segment is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This high growth can be attributed to the high demand for liver diagnostics solutions by leading pharmaceutical companies for research purposes.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the liver cancer diagnostics market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 40.1% in 2020 and is projected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
In Asia Pacific, the market for liver cancer diagnostics is expected to exhibit the highest growth throughout the study period. This high growth can be attributed to the high prevalence of Hepatitis in emerging countries including India and China.
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Illumina, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Epigenomics AG
- Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.
- By Test Type
- Laboratory Tests
- Oncofetal and Glycoprotein Antigens
- Enzymes and Isoenzymes
- Growth Factors and Receptors
- Molecular Markers
- Pathological Biomarkers
- Blood Tests
- Imaging Tests
- Laboratory Tests
- By End-use
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & CRO Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/liver-cancer-diagnostics-market/toc/38898
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38898 or call: +1 9197 992 333