global Live Streaming Pay-Per-View market was evaluated at USD 749.6 million in 2020 and is speculated to accrue USD 2.6 billion by 2027, growing at 15.05% CAGR between 2021-2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/36896
The rising demand for online Transactional Video-on-Demand (TVoD) propels the growth of the market. The TVoD services have notably augmented its viewers owing to the increasing number of webcasting of various sports events globally. For instance, Meerkat and Periscope are live streaming applications that host live professional boxing matches on a pay-per-view basis. The streaming app generates a significant amount of revenue from boxing events and from webcasting of events every year.
The media and entertainment segment dominated the market for live streaming pay-per-view and accounted for the largest revenue share of nearly 33.05% in 2020.
Further, the sports segment is anticipated to emerge as the prominent growing segment over the forecast period. In the last few years, the increasing number of various sports events has widened the scope of live streaming on pay per event basis.
The institute sub-segment in the education vertical dominated the market for live streaming pay-per-view and accounted for 48.2% of revenue share in 2020. Also, the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
Additionally, schools, corporates, individual teachers, and coaching institutes are all using the video on demand platforms to deliver their content to a broader audience.
North America dominated the market for live streaming pay-per-view and accounted for 35.0% of the total revenue share in 2020.
In Asia Pacific, the market for live streaming pay-per-view is expected to register the highest CAGR of 16.5% over the forecast period.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- HULU, LLC
- InPlayer Ltd.
- Muvi LLC
- Sky Group
- StreamGate Pty Ltd.
- PrestoSports (Stretch Internet)
- Vimeo, Inc. (Livestream)
- Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- Vertical Outlook
- Media and Entertainment
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/live-streaming-pay-per-view-market-size-share-trends-growth-production-consumption-revenue-company-analysis-and-forecast-2021-2028/toc/36896
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Live Streaming Pay-Per-View are as follows:
- Historic Year: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Year 2021 to 2028
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
– Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
– Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
– Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/36896 or call: +1 9197 992 333