The global Lignans market size is expected to be worth around US$ 593.3 million by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Lignans market size was valued at US$ 351.5 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35873
Lignans Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
Factors such as a growing preference for herbal products over synthetic drugs, and an upward trend in the overall functional food & beverage industry, are expected to drive the market growth. Lignans are phytoestrogens with anti-oxidant and estrogenic activities and comprise of 2-phenyl propane units. Technological advancements and innovations in the lignans extraction process are encouraging manufacturers to produce novel product solutions catering to a wide range of food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications. This factor is anticipated to positively influence product demand in the global market.
The demand for lignans is projected to be driven by the rising awareness about the benefits of consuming a healthy diet and growing incidences of lifestyle diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure & cholesterol levels, and obesity. Commercially, lignans are extracted from sesame, flax, & pumpkin seeds, corn, wheat, pea, strawberry, and broccoli.
- The cereals & grains segment led the market in 2019 and is projected to expand further at a steady a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period as products have low saturated fat and are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, minerals, and phytochemicals
- The plant resins source segment is estimated to record the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
- The pharmaceuticals industry in Europe is projected to exhibit significant growth on account of the development of novel products by key manufacturers in the region
- The European Medicines Agency’s initiatives, such as the Priority Medicines initiative (PRIME), aimed at strengthening the development of drugs for unrealized medical conditions, are likely to augment the regional market growth
- Various agencies, such as the Department of Biochemistry and Human Biology (DBBH) and Research Institute for Medicines (iMed.ULisboa), are investing in R&D to develop new product applications in pharmaceutical & medical
- For instance, in January 2020, iMed.ULisboa and the Department of Food Science and Technology, University of Ljubljana, published a research paper on ‘Polyphenols from Food and Natural Products: Neuroprotection and Safety’ on the MDPI forum
- Four major classes of polyphenols, such as stilbenes, flavonoids, lignans, and phenolics, were highly acknowledged as potential therapeutics for CVDs, neurodegeneration, obesity, and cancer
- Naturalin Bio-Resources Co., Ltd.
- BioGin Biochemicals Co. Ltd.
- TSKG Products, LLC
- Shaanxi Zebrago Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Prairie Tide Diversified, Inc.
- FarmaSino Pharmaceuticals (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Xi’an Sinuotebio Tech Co. Ltd.
- SPI Pharma
- Hebei Xinqidian Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Plamed Green Science Group
Lignans Source Outlook
- Cereals & Grains
- Plant Resins
Lignans Application Outlook
- Food & Beverages
- Functional Foods
- Functional Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Animal Nutrition
Lignans Regional Outlook
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35873 or call: +1 9197 992 333