The global laundry sanitizer market size is expected to be worth around US$ 54.5 Mn by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global laundry sanitizer market size was valued at US$ 44.1 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38544
|Market Size||USD 54.5 Mn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.7% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Procter and Gamble; Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC; ITC Ltd.; Unilever; Dabur India Ltd.|
The growing preference for laundry care products, coupled with the rise in infectious diseases, is accelerating the growth of the market. Several key players in the market are launching laundry sanitizers in different fragrances and qualities, thereby increasing the market demand.
As per Baxter, a healthcare company, players in the detergent market are marketing laundry products with sanitizing and cleaning properties during the COVID-19 pandemic. Moreover, as per Novozymes, close to 41% of customers are looking for sustainable laundry products and are educating themselves on the types of cleaning products present in the market. This, in turn, has increased the demand for natural products.
The plain segment held the largest share of over 90.0% in 2020 and is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2030 owing to the increasing demand for natural laundry care products. The growing demand for fragrant house cleaning products is driving the demand for this segment.
a rise in residential construction, coupled with the rising household expenditure, has increased the demand for laundry cleaning products. As per Alpha Aromatics, consumers are engaged with scented products owing to which several commercial companies are producing products in several fragrances.
Asia Pacific dominated the market and held a revenue share of over 45.0%. A rise in disposable income and an increase in the cases of COVID-19 have been the major factors fueling the demand for laundry sanitizers in the region.
FMCG companies in Asia Pacific are expanding their product portfolio by launching hygiene and wellness-based products to cater to consumer demand. Companies such as Cipla Health, Dabur, Emami, and RSH Global have made entry into the sanitizer market to expand their market share and cater to consumer demand.
- ITC Ltd.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- The Clorox Company
- Micro Balance Health Products
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Procter & Gamble
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Spectrum Brands Inc.
- Cosmo Films Ltd.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38544 or call: +1 9197 992 333