The global Laptop Accessories market size is expected to be worth around US$ 66.3 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Laptop Accessories market size was valued at US$ 36.4 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38941
Laptop Accessories Market (By Type: Electronic, Non-electronic; By End-use: Personal, Commercial; By Distribution Channel: Offline, E-commerce) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 66.3 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.3% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, Distribution Channel, End use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Logitech; Western Digital Corporation; Hewlett-Packard Company; ASUSTeK Computer Inc.; Dell; GIGA-BYTE Technology Co., Ltd.; Seagate Technology LLC; Microsoft; Kingston Technology; Hama|
Increased customer demand for consumer electronics is fueling the growth of the accessories linked with them. Customers need to acquire laptop accessories in an average time period of 3-5 years, thus their short life span promotes their growth in terms of volume. Moreover, innovation in the field of laptop accessories encourages buyers to purchase new products, resulting in a significant increase in the market growth.
The demand for laptop accessories is primarily driven by the growing popularity of e-sports and the adoption of process automation in industries. Personal computer sales were predicted to decrease ten years ago, but it has only recently witnessed its first significant increase in a decade.
By Type Analysis
The electronic segment held the largest share of over 60.0% in 2020. Demand for laptops has increased as lockdown restrictions were eased owing to the increased need for work from home and the push for online learning.
On e-commerce platforms. This increase in demand for laptops is increasing the demand for electronic accessories, such as wireless keyboards and mouse.
By End-use Analysis
The personal segment dominated the market and captured a revenue share of over 57.0% in 2020. This is mainly attributed to the sudden shift from work from office to work from home on the backdrop of the pandemic and subsequent lockdown.
The commercial segment is expected toregister the highest CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for laptop accessories, such as webcams, speakers, and pointing devices, from the business sector is expected to favor the growth of the commercial segment. there has been an increase in peripheral demand. In both the commercial sector and the high-tier market, there is a considerable and concurrent increase in shares invested.
By Distribution Channel Analysis
The offline segment dominated the market and held a revenue share of over 61.0% in 2020. This is mainly due to the fact that a large section of consumers still prefers physical shopping of electronic appliances.
The e-commerce segment is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate of 6.9% over the forecast period. The rise of the online category can be ascribed to the technical improvements and the increasing importance given to online platforms for purchasing laptop accessories, particularly by consumers looking for bargains.
By Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share of over 35.0% in 2020. In Asia Pacific, the primary markets for laptop accessories are China, Japan, and South Korea (Republic of Korea). Increased industrialization is also contributing to the growth of consumer electronics in the region.
according to Amazon India, there has been a 1.7-fold increase in searches for headphones and earphones, a doubling of searches for laptops and tablets, a nearly 1.2-fold increase in searches for stationery, over 2 times for mouse and keyboards, 1.3 times for printers, over 3 times for routers, and 2.5 times for study tables.
- Western Digital Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- GIGA-BYTE Technology Co., Ltd.
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Kingston Technology
- By Type
- Charger & Adapter
- Memory Drives
- Mouse & Keyboard
- Audio Devices
- Others (adapters, readers, cooling fan, etc.)
- Mouse Pad
- Stand & Holder
- Protective Case
- Others (Key guards, laminates & covers, anti-thefts, cleaning, etc.)
- By End-use
- By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38941 or call: +1 9197 992 333