The global Jojoba Oil Derivatives market size is expected to be worth around US$ 49.04 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Jojoba Oil Derivatives market size was valued at US$ 28.38 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35872
Jojoba Oil Derivatives Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
The growing inclusion of jojoba oil derivatives, especially esters and wax, in skincare and hair care products is estimated to generate demand from developed economies with robust cosmetics manufacturing bases, including the U.S., France, Italy, and the U.K. The personal care and cosmetics industry is preferring plant-sourced and renewable alternatives to paraffin waxes, petrolatum, and mineral oils. Jojoba oil derivatives have been identified as natural products meeting these criteria and fulfilling demand from a large customer base in the industry.
Jojoba oil derivatives are extensively used in personal care and cosmetic products, pharmaceutical preparations, and as additives in . High demand is observed from the manufacturers of skincare and hair care products that use these derivatives as specialty ingredients for developing advanced cosmetic solutions. These products are placed under the premium products category owing to the higher price of chemicals used, but they also give visible results in formulations. Furthermore, consumer inclination and readiness to pay a high price for premium products, along with the growing preference for natural and organic products, have augmented the product demand in the personal care and cosmetics industry.
Jojoba esters accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 40.0% in 2019 and are anticipated to maintain their lead over the forecast period. These derivatives possess no trans isomers and are also utilized as elements of extremely pigmented cosmetic systems, wherein they enable uniform pigmentation, surface wetting, and pigment dispersion on application to the skin.
Jojoba butter emerged as the second-largest product segment in 2019. It comprises approximately 80.0% of jojoba oil, along with vegetable oil and beeswax, which augments the product’s capability to nurture the skin and leave it supple, silky, and soft.
The personal care and cosmetics application segment accounted for the largest revenue share of above 90.0% in 2019 and is anticipated to maintain its lead over the forecast period. Jojoba is a natural antioxidant and a natural carrier of vitamin E. Consequently, its derivatives are extensively used in the formulation of skincare and hair care products.
Jojoba oil derivatives are used in the treatment of skin conditions and as a carrier for medicines that need to penetrate the skin. Jojoba oil derivatives are also utilized in topical creams and ointments to treat delicate skin conditions, with no negative side effects or reported allergic reactions.
Jojoba oil derivatives are majorly used in candle making to increase the shelf life of the product. These derivatives also find applications in several other products, such as detergents, disinfectants, surfactants, and paints.
the growing inclusion of jojoba oil derivatives in the formulations of antifoaming agents, driers, emulsifiers, protective coatings, plasticizers, and resins is projected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. However, the major rise in demand is anticipated from the personal care industry, which has been growing significantly due to the increasing demand for essential products.
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of over 30.0% in 2019 and is anticipated to maintain its lead over the forecast period. In North America, significantly evolving industries, coupled with constant R&D activities among the manufacturers and formulators to incorporate natural and organic ingredients, have positively influenced the market growth in the region.
The European market is primarily driven by the mature personal care and cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverage industries.
- Desert Whale Jojoba Co.
- Inca Oil SA
- JD Jojoba Desert
- LaRonna Jojoba Company
- Nutrix International LLC
- Purcell Jojoba
- The Jojoba Company Australia
- Vantage Specialty Chemicals
- Product Outlook
- Jojoba Butter
- Jojoba Alcohol
- Jojoba Esters
- Jojoba Proteins
- Jojoba Wax
- Application Outlook
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Color Cosmetics
- Sun Care
- Body Care
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35872 or call: +1 9197 992 333