The global inhaled nitric oxide delivery systems market size is expected to be worth around US$ 530.2 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global inhaled nitric oxide delivery systems market size was valued at US$ 260.5 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38877
Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems Market (By Type Pediatrics, Adult; By Application: Hypoxic Respiratory Failure (HRF), Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure (AHRF); By Product: Disposables, System; By End-use: Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 530.2 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.9% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, application, product, end user|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals; Getinge; Vero Biotech; LINDE; Beyond Air; SLE; NU MED; Bellerophon Therapeutics; Air Liquide Healthcare; Circassia Pharmaceuticals|
A rise in the cases of respiratory failure among neonates, increased pollution levels leading to lung diseases in adults, need for quick treatment response, and reduced complications are the factors driving the adoption of inhaled nitric oxide therapy. The presence of several small-scale manufacturers and research initiatives undertaken by major players to prove treatment efficacy against the SARS-CoV-2 virus further enhances market growth.
Safe and effective treatment regimen, a rapid offset of action, reduced toxicity, high concentration of drug at the target organ, avoidance of systemic adverse reaction, and reduced dose of medication are some of the advantages of INO over other medications
By Type Analysis
The pediatric segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 77.6% in 2020. Inhaled nitric oxide is proved to be the most effective in treating neonatal diseases like Hypoxic Respiratory Failure (HRF).
low cost of raw materials, abundant resource availability, and a large consumer base, are also anticipated to boost segment growth. INO delivery devices are priced at USD 1400-1700, which makes it difficult for low-tier end-user settings to adopt such equipment as they focus on minimizing the bills.
By End-user Analysis
The hospitals segment captured the highest revenue share of 87.2% in 2020 owing to the ease of delivery, ability to liquidate for establishing INO delivery device and monitor system, a large number of staff to track device operations, and presence of emergency department.
Mortality rates due to ARFare around 30% in the world. Hence, it is essential to provide these patients with life support and critical care, such as that in hospital ICUs. A rise in the number of hospital admissions is leading to the growth of this segment
By Regional Analysis
North America is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market registering a CAGR of 7.84% during the forecast period. This growth can mainly be attributed to the increasing incidences of neonatal mortality due to the rising cases of HRF.
APAC held the largest revenue share in 2020 and will continue the trend during the forecast period due to the growing pediatric population, a rise in the number of patients suffering from respiratory failure, and the presence of local manufacturers of nitric oxide disposables&systems.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Vero Biotech
- Beyond Air
- NU MED
- Bellerophon Therapeutics
- Air Liquide Healthcare
- Circassia Pharmaceuticals
- By Type
- By Application
- Hypoxic Respiratory Failure (HRF)
- Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure (AHRF)
- By Product
- By End-user
- Ambulatory Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/inhaled-nitric-oxide-delivery-systems-market/toc/38877
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38877 or call: +1 9197 992 333