The global Industrial Starch market size is expected to be worth around US$ 267.50 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Industrial Starch market size was valued at US$ 107.85 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38451
Industrial Starch Market (By Source: Corn, Wheat, Cassava, Potato, Others; By Product: Native Starch and Starch Derivatives & Sweeteners, Cationic Starch, Ethylated Starch, Oxidized Starch, Acid Modified Starch, Unmodified Starch; By Application: Food & Beverage, Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
The increasing consumption of convenience food products, coupled with the growth of the pharmaceutical and paper industry, is anticipated to augment the demand for industrial starches.
The industry is witnessing rapid growth on account of the changing eating habits of consumers. Factors such as long working hours, increasing young working population, and convenient access to packed food with a rising number of large retail marts have contributed to the changing lifestyles of consumers. This trend has been boosting the growth of the food processing industry, thereby positively impacting the market growth.
Corn held the largest share of over 86.0% in 2020 in terms of revenue. Corn starch is a carbohydrate extracted from the endosperm of corn seeds. Corn starch is gluten-free and thereby is gaining traction in the market. It is a good source of energy and prevents low blood sugar in individuals with nocturnal hypoglycemia.
Native starch and starch derivatives and sweeteners held the largest revenue share of over 70.0% in 2020. Native starches are the original form of starch. These are widely used in formulations of foods, pharmaceuticals, and other industrial products. The properties of the native starch can be modified to suit various applications by acid and other chemical treatments at specified temperatures. This modified starch is known as a starch derivative. White dextrins, British gums, and yellow dextrins are types of starch derivatives used in the food industry as thickeners, gelling agents, and stabilizers.
The food and beverages segment accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 65.0% in 2020 and is expected to witness strong growth from 2020 to 2030. The rising utilization of industrial starch in the bakery and confectionery sector is expected to have a positive impact on market growth over the forecast period. Expanding demand for on-the-go food products and various beverages from the young and working population is expected to drive the segment.
North America dominated the market with a revenue share of more than 55.0% in 2020. The region is home to various multinational food manufacturing and processing companies, resulting in an increased demand for industrial starch. According to Farm Credit Canada (FCC), in 2020, food and beverage sales grew by 8.5% year on year basis to USD 122.9 billion. Thus, with the growth of such application industries, the product demand in Canada is likely to witness significant growth.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Roquette Frères
- Tereos Group
- Royal Cosun
- Altia Industrial
- Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
- General Starch Limited
- Coöperatie Koninklijke Avebe U.A.
- Galam Group
|Market Size||US$ 267.50 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Source, Product, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Cargill, Incorporated; Archer Daniels Midland Company; Ingredion Incorporated; Tate & Lyle PLC; AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG; Grain Processing Corporation; Roquette Frères; Tereos Group; Royal Cosun; Altia Industrial; Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited; General Starch Limited; Eiamheng; Coöperatie Koninklijke Avebe U.A.; Galam Group|
- Native Starch and Starch Derivatives & Sweeteners
- Cationic Starch
- Ethylated Starch
- Oxidized Starch
- Acid Modified Starch
- Unmodified Starch
- Food & Beverage
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy & Frozen Desserts
- Convenience Foods
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38451 or call: +1 9197 992 333