The global home and garden pesticides market size is expected to be worth around US$ 12.80 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global home and garden pesticides market size was valued at US$ 9.36 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38672
Home And Garden Pesticides Market (By Type: Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Fumigants; By Application: Garden, Household) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 12.80 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Central Garden & Pet Company; Johnson & Sons Inc.; Bayer AG; The Scotts Company LLC; Syngenta; Organic Laboratories, Inc.; Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC; DuPont de Nemours, Inc.; BASF SE; Willert Home Products|
Growing inclination towards landscaping and gardening activities and increased investment in the development of urban green space in North America are some of the factors driving the market demand. The fact that many communities place a high value on having well-kept yards that necessitate adequate pest management in gardens, lawns, and other outdoor areas influences lawn and garden pesticide demand.
The garden application segment held the largest revenue share in 2020. It is also expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. The herbicides type segment grabbed the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. Pesticides are used daily, from ant and roach sprays in the kitchen, to weed killers for the yard, mildew cleaners in the bathroom, and mosquito repellents outside. Pesticides have become a common practice for keeping homes and gardens pest-free.
By Application Analysis
The garden application segment lead the largest share of over 76.0% in 2020. The epidemic boosted the appeal of backyard gardens. The lockdown, according to many of these new growers, provided them more time and energy to focus on their new hobby of cultivating.
Restaurants and small eateries such as outside cafes are popular places for social meetings and possible plant displays. This also opens the door to market expansion. Furthermore, a number of projects are underway to promote planting activities in public spaces, such as transportation stations, roadways, and lanes.
By Type Analysis
In terms of value, herbicides accounted the market with a share of over 41.0% in 2020. The growing popularity of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) gardening activities is also boosting demand for home and garden pesticides, thanks to the increased adoption of landscaping among homeowners.
Herbicides are products that are used to kill undesired plants, similar to how pesticides are used to kill pests. Herbicides are commonly used to eliminate weeds or clear brush from an area. Herbicides are available in both synthetic and organic forms. Regardless of the type, they should be handled with extreme caution.
By Regional Analysis
North America lead the largest share of more than 36.0%. In the U.S. and Canada, tending a kitchen garden is currently a key trend, where homeowners produce fresh vegetables for their own needs. According to Farm and Dairy, an increasing number of Americans are growing their own food at home and community gardens, increasing from 36 million households in 2008 to 42 million in 2013.
Pesticides are widely utilized in the developing world, and demand for pesticides is rising as a result of the existing food production system, which prioritizes high agricultural yields. Pesticides, which are made up of chemicals that can control pests or influence plant growth, have provided one approach for developing countries to enhance harvests.
- Central Garden & Pet Company
- Johnson & Sons Inc.
- Bayer AG
- The Scotts Company LLC
- Organic Laboratories, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Willert Home Products
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38672 or call: +1 9197 992 333