Latest Study on “Histology & Cytology Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Company Analysis and Forecast 2021-2027”.
The global Histology & Cytology market size is expected to be worth around US$ 27.2 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by nova one advisor.
The global Histology & Cytology market size was valued at US$ 11.9 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% during forecast period 2021 to 2027.
The global prevalence of cancer has been rising significantly, and the disease is considered the second major cause of death after cardiovascular diseases. Various factors contributing to the rise in the prevalence of cancer include urbanization, tobacco smoking, increasing pollution, changing diet patterns, and increase in the post-reproductive life span. According to the National Cancer Institute, over 1,806,600 new cases of cancer are anticipated to be diagnosed in the U.S. in 2020. Cervical cancer poses a significant threat to the female population in developing regions, and hence prevention as well as control of cervical cancer could be possible by early screening and diagnosis. Therefore, early detection of cervical cancer would improve the survival rate and quality of life of the patients, as it can be treated successfully with various treatment modalities. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), most of the cancer cases are detected in the final stage when they are not curable, especially in developing regions.
Get your Customized Research Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/customization/5836
This report provides detailed company profiles of the key market players. This research report also highlights the competitive landscape of the Histology & Cytology market and ranks noticeable companies as per their occurrence in diverse regions across globe and crucial developments initiated by them in the market space. This research study also tracks and evaluates competitive developments, such as collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, mergers and acquisitions; novel product introductions and developments, promotion strategies and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the marketplace. The competitive profiling of these players includes business and financial overview, gross margin, production, sales, and recent developments which can aid in assessing competition in the market.
Some of the prominent players in the Histology & Cytology Market include: Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Trivitron Healthcare.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Histology & Cytology Market, by Type of Examination
- Cervical Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Histology & Cytology Market, by Product
- Instruments & Analysis Software System
- Consumables & Reagents
- Histology & Cytology Market, by Test Type
- Microscopy Methods
- Cytochemistry & Histochemistry
- Immunohistochemistry & Immunofluoroscence
- Flow Cytometry
- Molecular Genetic Methods
- Cytogenic Tests
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Microscopy Methods
- Histology & Cytology Market, by End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academic & Research Institutes
– North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
– Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
– South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
– The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
View Detail Information with Complete TOC@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/toc/histology-cytology-market
Scope of the Study
This Histology & Cytology market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, type, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
Market Segmentation: Histology & Cytology Market
- In terms of type of examination, the global histology & cytology market has been bifurcated into histology and cytology. The cytology segment has been split into cervical cancer, breast cancer, oral cancer, and others.
- Based on product, the global histology & cytology market has been categorized into instruments & analysis software system and consumables & reagents
- In terms of test type, the global histology & cytology market has been classified into microscopy methods, flow cytometry, and molecular genetic methods. The microscopy methods segment has been segregated into cytochemistry & histochemistry and immunohistochemistry & immunofluorescence. The molecular genetic methods segment has been split into cytogenic tests, polymerase chain reaction, and others.
- Based on end user, the global histology & cytology market has been divided into hospitals & clinics, academic & research institutes, and others
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for histology & cytology trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The histology & cytology market report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments for the period from 2021 to 2027, considering 2020 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (% CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2021 to 2027, along with market size estimations.
Cytology to Dominate Global Market
In terms of type of examination, the global histology & cytology market has been bifurcated into histology and cytology. The cytology segment has been split into cervical cancer, breast cancer, oral cancer, and others. The cytology segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020. Increase in cases of cancer and rise in demand for diagnosis of the disease boost the growth of the segment.
Instruments & Analysis Software System to be in Demand
Based on product, the global histology & cytology market has been categorized into instruments & analysis software system and consumables & reagents. The instruments & analysis software system dominated the global histology & cytology market in 2020. Rise in product launch for various technologically advanced devices fuels the growth of the segment. However, the consumables & reagents segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Microscopy Methods to Lead Global Market
In terms of test type, the global histology & cytology market has been classified into microscopy methods, flow cytometry, and molecular genetic methods. The microscopy methods segment has been segregated into cytochemistry & histochemistry and immunohistochemistry & immunofluorescence. The molecular genetic methods segment has been split into cytogenic tests, polymerase chain reaction, and others. The microscopy methods segment dominated the global histology & cytology market in 2020. Over the years, the prevalence of cancer has risen rapidly across the globe. According to GLOBOCAN, in 2020, the prevalence of cancer was 43.8 million globally (9.6 million cancer deaths were registered in the same year).
Hospitals and Clinics to be Major End User
Based on end user, the global histology & cytology market has been divided into hospitals & clinics, academic & research institutes, and others. The hospitals & clinics segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020. Hospitals & clinics are especially meant only for detection of diseases. The availability of sophisticated instruments and favorable reimbursement policies for various treatments drive the segment.
North America to Dominate Global Market
The global histology & cytology market has been segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global market in 2020, followed by Europe. North America accounted for a major share of the global histology & cytology market in 2019, owing to early adoption of advanced technologies and well-established healthcare infrastructure, and strategies adopted by key players. The histology & cytology market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2027. Rise in prevalence of cancer across the region is projected to accelerate the growth of the market in the region.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Important years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2019
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2027
Key Points Covered in Histology & Cytology Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favourable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Histology & Cytology, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Histology & Cytology market.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Histology & Cytology on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Histology & Cytology market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report include:
- Histology & Cytology Market Demand-Supply Analysis -The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Histology & Cytology market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Histology & Cytology globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Histology & Cytology Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Histology & Cytology across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Histology & Cytology. The report offers estimation of share individually helps by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Histology & Cytology market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Histology & Cytology are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download This Full Research Report, Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5836
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333