The global High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors market size is expected to be worth around US$ 462.8 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors market size was valued at US$ 150.6 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.1% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38478
The market is primarily driven by the factors such as the increasing number of target diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, neurovascular, and cancer also the rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures is a major factor expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Technological advances have contributed to the expansion of the market. For instance, several advancements in contrast media injector technology have been made to reduce contrast media waste and automate data collection about the dose a patient receives. Automated injector systems, for example, precisely gather the amount of contrast media used, and companies have begun to offer personalized doses for patients based on data from EMR or PACS. Syringeless injectors are one such advancement in lowering contrast media waste.
The consumable segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 71.3% in 2020. The segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. The rapid growth of this segment can be attributed to the factors such as high usage of disposable devices owing to the high safety, as well as features like user-friendliness, high efficiency, and less contrast media wastage. The consumable segment is further segmented into syringes, tubings, and others.
The single head segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 54.6% in 2020. As angiography, CT, and MRI are the most common applications. Furthermore, demand in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil is expected to be fueled by the low cost of these devices as compared to other systems. This segment is also anticipated to prosper from the emergence of various new products.
The interventional cardiology segment dominated the market for high pressure contrast media injectors and accounted for the largest revenue share of 35.5% in 2020. The segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 21.8% during the forecast period. A steep rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular problems has led to a higher demand for interventional cardiac surgery for diagnosis and treatment.
The hospitals segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 70.8% in 2020. The segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the number of hospitalization of patients with cancer, neurological problems, and cardiovascular diseases.
The diagnostic centers segment is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The increased knowledge of chronic diseases such as cancer, neurological diseases, and neurodegenerative disorders is the key driver of the segment.
North America dominated the high pressure contrast media injector market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 49.1% in 2020. The region is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 11.0% during the forecast period. Factors such as rapid adoption of modern technologies and enhanced healthcare infrastructure, strong purchasing power, and a fair reimbursement framework are driving the market in North America.
- Bracco Group
- Guerbet Group
- Medtron AG
- Bayer HealthCare LLC
- ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
- NemotoKyorindo Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co.
- Apollo RT Co. Ltd.
- VIVID IMAGING
|Market Size||US$ 462.8 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.1% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Type, Application, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Bracco Group; Guerbet Group; Medtron AG; Bayer HealthCare LLC; ulrich GmbH & Co. KG; NemotoKyorindo Co., Ltd.; GE Healthcare; VIVID IMAGING; Sino Medical-Device Technology Co., Ltd.; APOLLO RT Co. Ltd.|
- Injector Systems
- Single head injectors
- Dual head injectors
- Syringeless injectors
- Interventional cardiology
- Interventional radiology
- Endovascular surgery
- Interventional neuroradiology
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38478 or call: +1 9197 992 333