The global High-k And CVD ALD Metal Precursors market size is expected to be worth around US$ 861.1 Mn by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global High-k And CVD ALD Metal Precursors market size was valued at US$ 540.1 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38376
High-k And CVD ALD Metal Precursors Market (By Technology: Interconnect, Capacitors, Gates) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
The trend of miniaturization of semiconductor and electronic devices and the need for enhancing their performance is expected to drive the market growth.
(ALD) is the subclass of the (CVD) process, which is used to manufacture thin films. The ALD method is used for depositing multi-component thin films by co-injecting precursors, such as Hf and Si, for forming a single-layer homogenous film used in several applications, such as self-aligned patterning, 3D NAND, and FinFET. The ALD process can create metal as well as dielectric films based on the precursor requirements.
Insulator materials with high dielectric constant (k) play a vital role in modern semiconductor devices and are used for insulating gates from channels in transistors and decoupling filter capacitors to protect microcircuits from unwanted noise.
Based on technology, the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market is segmented into interconnect, capacitors, and gates. High-k precursors are mostly used for manufacturing gates and capacitors while metal precursors are used for producing electrodes and interconnects. The interconnect segment accounted for largest market share in 2020 and was valued at USD 232.5 million. Interconnect is a fabrication technique that uses Copper (Cu) or Aluminum (Al) for patterning metals and introducing barrier metal layers to protect the Silicon (Si) from potential damage in an Integrated Circuit (IC). High-k dielectric layers are increasingly prevalent in certain electronic components and devices, such as advanced Metal-Insulator-Metal (MIM) capacitors, DRAMs, organic thin-film transistors, OLEDs, and non-volatile types of memory devices. The high-k metal gate technology is used for transistor scaling.
The gate segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 10.4 % from 2021 to 2030. Significant research has been done on the ALD technique to produce thin films using high-k dielectric materials such as Al2O3, Ta2O5, HfO2, and ZrO2 for DRAMs, high-k gate oxides, and nitrides for electrodes and interconnects.
The Asia Pacific regional market accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and was valued at USD 409.4 million. The region is expected to continue to dominate over the forecast period owing to factors such as above-average demand for electronic products in China and continued outsourcing of electronic equipment production to China. The growing demand for semiconductor devices in Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC) economies, owing to the rising need for end-use electronic products with low cost, high portability, and variety, is also expected to significantly boost the regional market growth.
|Market Size||US$ 861.1 Mn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Technology, Region|
|Companies Mentioned||Air Liquide, Air Products & Chemicals, Inc., Praxair, Linde, Dow Chemical|
- Air Liquide
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- Dow Chemical
- Technology Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38376 or call: +1 9197 992 333