The global Healthcare Facilities Management market size is expected to be worth around US$ 500 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Healthcare Facilities Management market size was valued at US$ 195 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38493
|Market Size||US$ 500 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 14% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Service Type, Hard Service Type, Soft Service Type|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||ABM, Aramark Corporation, Ecolab, ISS Group, Sodexo, Compass Group PLC, Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc, Medxcel, Mitie Group plc, IBM, Serco Group plc, Vanguard Resources, UEM Edgenta Berhad, B38 Group, SMS Integrated Facility Services Private Limited|
Global Healthcare Facilities Management Market size broken down by various segments (type and application) and by highest potential and emerging countries. This report presents an in-depth analysis of the Healthcare Facilities Management market size, growth, share, segments, manufacturers, and technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, deployment models, opportunities, future roadmap, and forecast. This report also covers the present state of Market Share, CAGR, Revenue, Gross Market and the growth prospects of the Healthcare Facilities Management industry in the global regions
The Global Healthcare Facilities Management Market has witnessed strong growth owing to the increasing healthcare infrastructure and rising adoption of advanced technologies. Moreover, growing medical tourism in developing economies and the surge in outsourcing of facility management services by the healthcare enterprise (hospitals, nursing homes, etc.) to third party professional facility management providers are also driving the market growth.
- The global market for the Soft Services was valued at USD 99 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 257 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- The global market for the Hard Services was valued at USD 80 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 217 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 14% from 2021 to 2030.
- Recognized companies are centering on intensifying their service base with by acquisitions of small-sized and niche companies functioning in the market. This benefits established players to incorporate novel technologies adopted by niche businesses.
- Real Time Location System for tracking of medical equipment, inventory management via low-cost Bluetooth Low Energy technology, collecting in-patient data via wearable and sensors and usage of mobile technology to distantly assess patient data are certain of the IoT-enabled services that are accepted by facility management service suppliers.
- In 2020, North America dominated the healthcare facilities management on account of vigorous healthcare infrastructure and the introduction of diverse technologies for healthcare facilities management. North America is expected to further mirror this dominance throughout the forecast period on account rising awareness regarding healthcare sector growth in the region.
- ABM Industries Inc
- ISS World Services A/S
- Jones Lang LaSalle, IP, Inc
- Manutencoop Facility Management S.p.A.
- Medxcel Facility Management
- Mitie Group plc
- Aramark Corporation
- Compass Group plc
- Ecolab, Inc.
- OCS Group
- Secro Group plc
- Vanguard Resources
- UEM Edgenta Berhad
By Service Type
- Hard Services
- Soft Services
By Hard Service Type
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Plumbing, Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Fire Protection Systems
By Soft Service Type
- Waste Management
- Cleaning & Pest Control
By Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38493 or call: +1 9197 992 333