The global Glycerol market size is expected to be worth around US$ 3.4 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Glycerol market size was valued at US$ 2.5 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35890
Glycerol Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
The market growth is anticipated to be driven by its increasing demand from food, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical industries. The product is widely being used in several food products including processed meat, condensed milk, and bakery products. Commercially, it is obtained as a byproduct during the biodiesel manufacturing process. Several countries including South Korea, U.S. Germany, and Indonesia have imposed biodiesel mandates, i.e. inclusion of a certain percentage of biodiesel in traditional fuel. Increasing biodiesel demand across the globe is expected to drive its production which in turn is anticipated to create an uninterrupted raw material supply for production.
growing consumer demand for high quality and innovative personal care products is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Glycerol which is also known as glycerin is colorless, odorless, vicious, and oily liquid having syrupy sweet flavor. The product can be derived naturally from vegetable oils such as soybean, corn, coconut, palm, animal fats such as tallow, and synthetically from propylene.
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest growing region in the market across the globe
- The personal care and cosmetics segment emerged as a prominent end-use segment with a market share of approximately 37.0% by volume in 2019
- In Asia Pacific, countries particularly India and China are likely to witness a remarkable market growth in next seven years
- The industry is fragmented and competitive in nature, with presence of major global players such as BASF SE, Dow , Cargill, Incorporated, Kao Corporation, and Oleon NV
- Growing demand for natural, innovative, and sustainable products is expected to drive the product consumption in cosmetics and personal care products
- In its refined form, the product is used as a pharmaceutical excipient to formulate several over the counter drugs. Glycerol used in pharmaceutical formulations needs to be of high quality and purity.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- BASF SE
- Kao Corporation
- Oleon N.V.
- KLK Oleo
Glycerol Source Outlook
- Fatty Alcohol
- Fatty Acids
Glycerol Type Outlook
Glycerol End-use Outlook
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Glycerol Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East& Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35890 or call: +1 9197 992 333