The global Gluten-free Baking Mixes market size is expected to be worth around US$ 848.2 Mn by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Gluten-free Baking Mixes market size was valued at US$ 400.1 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38372
The increasing prevalence of gluten sensitivity, food allergies, and other disorders are driving the demand for gluten-free products, including baking mixes.
In terms of product, the cookies segment dominated the market and accounted for a significant share of global revenue in 2020. This growth is attributed to the high demand for flavored cookies in countries, such as the U.S., Germany, China, Japan, and the U.K. Market players are capitalizing on the popularity of new flavors in cookies by launching variants, such as Oreo and red velvet, in innovative packaging. Moreover, cookies are popular snacks among people of all age groups.
In terms of distribution channels, grocery stores emerged as the largest segment in 2020 due to a high number of grocery stores worldwide. With rising income levels and rapid urbanization, modern supermarkets have emerged across all big and small economies. These stores offer extensive product variety, discounts, and even change their layouts to appeal to new consumers and maintain their market share.
The cookie product segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 32% in 2020 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The rising popularity of cookies among toddlers, children, and millennials as a snack is the major factor driving the growth of this segment. Furthermore, cookies are also gaining traction as a gifting option during celebrations and festivals, such as Christmas, New Year, and Thanksgiving, favoring the segment growth. Major players are launching new products to fulfill the rising product demand. For instance, recently, Nabisco, a subsidiary company of Mondelez International, launched two varieties of gluten-free cookies under the Oreo brand in the U.S.
The grocery stores segment accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 63% in 2020. The segment is estimated to retain its leading position throughout the forecast period due to the presence of several grocery stores across all big and small economies. Over the past few years, major players have been focusing on expanding their footprint globally by opening up new stores. For instance, in September 2020, Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc, one of the leading supermarkets in the U.K., announced that it would hire thousands of more permanent staff as the company expands its online delivery service. These market trends are increasing product sales through grocery stores sales channel.
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 40% in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The U.S. accounted for the largest revenue share in the North America regional market owing to rising consumer willingness to try new variants of food, such as gluten-free, vegan, and sugar-free. The high prevalence of celiac disease in the U.S. and growing awareness regarding the possible side effects of gluten on one’s health are also expected to bode well for the market over the forecast period.
|Market Size||US$ 848.2 Mn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Year||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Distribution Channel, Region|
|Companies Mentioned||General Mills, Inc., Conagra Brands, Inc., Kinnikinnick Foods, Inc., Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Continental Mills, Inc., Partake Foods, Chebe, Naturpro, King Arthur Baking Company, Inc., SalDoce Fine Foods|
- General Mills, Inc.
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Kinnikinnick Foods, Inc.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Continental Mills, Inc.
- Partake Foods
- King Arthur Baking Company, Inc.
- SalDoce Fine Foods
- Product Outlook
- Cakes & Pastries
- Distribution Channel Outlook
- Grocery Stores
- Mass Merchandiser
- Independent Natural or Health Food Store
- Club Stores
- Drug Stores
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38372 or call: +1 9197 992 333