The global Glucose market size is expected to be worth around US$ 73.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Glucose market size was valued at US$ 50.9 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38449
Glucose Market (By Form: Syrup, Solid; By Application: Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic & Personal Care, Pulp & Paper, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
The market is projected to be driven by the growth in sugar products and shifting preference towards natural ingredients across cosmetics and personal care products.
The increasing demand for glucose (dextrose) in the food and beverages sector especially across bakery and confectionery, dairy, soups, dressings and sauces, and beverages is expected to fuel market growth. The demand is majorly gaining pace from the developing economies including China and India because the bigger firms are building economic opportunities across the food and beverages value chains, particularly to support future business growth. Economic development along with rapid urbanization is fuelling the demand across developing economies.
Glucose syrup is having a potential customer base across the globe due to its widespread usage. It has significant benefits across F&B, pharmaceuticals, as well as cosmetics, and personal care. It helps in flavor and texture enhancement, helps in controlling sucrose and dextrose crystallization in confectionaries, enhances the shelf life of the products, fermentation in, and helps in retaining moisture among others. These are the major factors supporting the growth and demand for glucose syrup in the market.
The syrup segment dominated the market and accounted for the maximum revenue share of 81.2% in 2020. The segment is also projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. It is basically the liquid glucose derived commonly from corn and also from other cereal grains including wheat, rice, barley, potato, and cassava. For instance, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG provides a variety of glucose syrup under the brand name AGENABON and the majority of them are manufactured from corn and wheat.
The food and beverages segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 63.4% in 2020. The application segment is also estimated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. The wider application segment including bakery and confectionery, dairy, soups, dressings and sauces, and beverages among others is contributing to the maximum revenue share in the market. Rapidly expanding food and beverages sector across the globe due to increasing research and development activities by the major industry manufacturers for the development of new products and improvisation of existing ones is driving the market.
Asia Pacific dominated the glucose (Dextrose) market and accounted for the maximum revenue share of 48.7% in 2020. The region is also projected to continue with its dominance throughout the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. The presence of a huge customer base is the major factor contributing to the maximum regional market value. The major economies of the region including India and China are major revenue contributors. The boosting demand for food and beverages products across these countries owing to their large customer base as well as rapid economic development is driving the market in the region.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Ingredion Incorporated
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Roquette Frères
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Tereos S.A.
- Fooding Group Limited
- Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited
|Market Size||US$ 73.6 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Form, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM); Ingredion Incorporated; AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG; Tate & Lyle PLC; Cargill, Incorporated; Roquette Frères; Grain Processing Corporation; Tereos S.A.; Fooding Group Limited; Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited|
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Soups, Dressings & Sauces
- Cosmetic & Personal Care
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38449 or call: +1 9197 992 333