The global Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment market size is expected to be worth around US$ 10.2 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment market size was valued at US$ 5.14 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38479
The market is driven by the rising prevalence of the disease and increasing approval for novel therapy and combination therapy. In recent years, the industry has been growing rapidly owing to the introduction of innovative products and rising interest of major pharmaceutical companies in the market due to favorable guidelines and rising incidence of the disease. For instance, companies such as Bristol Myers Squibb; CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; and Bayer have novel products in the pipeline for glioblastoma multiforme. These products are likely to boost competitive rivalry in the market in the coming years. The growing prevalence of glioblastoma multiforme, increasing R&D, and favorable regulatory scenarios are among the factors anticipated to fuel the market growth. The presence of a strong pipeline is expected to act as a major driver for the glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) treatment market during the forecast period.
Radiation therapy dominated the market with a revenue share of 47.6% in 2020 owing to the improved survival rates. Radiation therapy can be recommended as the first treatment or combined with chemotherapy and surgery. It is also effective and highly recommended for brain tumors in case of recurrence. The use of temozolomide along with radiotherapy makes the tumor more sensitive to radiation. This combination of therapy is more effective than radiation without temozolomide.
The others segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 76.4% in 2020. The other drugs segment includes drugs such as everolimus, corticosteroids, and 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA). Corticosteroids are mainly prescribed to reduce the peritumoral vasogenic edema for symptomatic benefits. Dexamethasone is mainly prescribed due to its lack of mineralocorticoid activity.
North America accounted for the largest share of 53.6% in 2020. Government support for the development of the healthcare sector, high awareness about rare disorders, easy accessibility of quality medical facilities, and favorable reimbursement policies are among the key factors responsible for the regional market growth.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology, Inc. (Boston Biomedical, Inc.)
|Market Size||USD 10.2 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Treatment, Drug class, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Merck & Co., Inc.; Amgen, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Pfizer Inc.; Amgen, Inc.; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC; Amneal Pharmaceuticals; Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.; Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology, Inc. (Boston Biomedical, Inc.)|
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Tumor Treating Field (TTF) Therapy
- Drug Class
- Carmustine Wafers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38479 or call: +1 9197 992 333