The global Fructose market size is expected to be worth around US$ 6.02 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Fructose market size was valued at US$ 4.36 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2028.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/36725
The growing demand for low-calorie sweeteners owing to rising consumer awareness regarding the adverse effects of white sugar is likely to augment the industry growth. The global market has been witnessing steady growth with the changing consumer dietary habits and increasing cases of health issues, such as obesity and diabetes.
Furthermore, approval of several food quality control organizations across the world for the addition of fructose in processed foods is likely to have a positive impact on industry growth. Fructose contributes many useful physical and functional characteristics to foods and beverages, including sweetness, flavor enhancement, color, freezing-point depression, osmotic stability, and sometimes it also acts as a humectant. The application of fructose not only improves the texture of foods but also aids in reducing the harmful effects of direct sugar consumption.
Industry participants are targeting small- and medium-scale food processing companies as the demand for local products has witnessed rapid growth over the past few years. These strategies are aiding the companies to gain access to local markets and offer them new growth prospects. The market players are focusing on expanding their presence in India, Thailand, and Indonesia to leverage the growing demand for sweeteners in these economies.
High fructose corn syrup dominated the market in 2020 with a revenue share of 62.02%. These products gained popularity on account of their versatility and ability to enhance texture, color, quality, and flavor of various foods and beverages. Also, manufacturers prefer high fructose corn syrup considering its liquid state, which provides ease in the manufacturing process and costs lesser than other caloric sweeteners. For instance, the usage of sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks increases the sweetener cost two times.
The fructose syrups segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027. The high growth rate is backed by the ability of fructose syrups to blend with other ingredients. Fructose solids are primarily derived from corn starch and are used in dry-mix beverages, flavored water, low-calorie products, carbonated products, baked goods, chocolate milk, fruit packs, and. Fructose solids help in maintaining the desired moistness and tender textures of bakery products for a longer time.
Beverage application dominated the market and accounted for more than a 69% share of the overall market revenue in 2020. The product is used as a caloric sweetener in beverages, such as soda, soft drinks, juices, coffee creamer, and energy & sports drinks. The growing consumption of soft drinks in developing countries is positively influencing the market growth.
North America led the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of over 44%. The popularity of packaged beverages in the region, such as juices, sports drinks, and carbonated soft drinks, has supported industry growth. However, consumers in this region are gradually shifting towards organic products, which is likely to have a negative impact on product demand.
The demand for the product in Europe is expected to grow at the lowest rate on account of the rising geriatric population, which is susceptible to chronic diseases. Moreover, the consumers in the region are becoming health conscious, which limits the consumption of sweet foods and beverages, thus affecting the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2020 to 2027 due to the rapidly expanding beverage industry in China and India. In addition, the rising population coupled with a shift in consumer lifestyle, which demands food products, such as packaged juices, candies, and chocolates, is likely to drive industry growth.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Ingredion, Inc.
- Shijiazhuang Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Tate & Lyle
- Product Outlook
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Fructose Syrups
- Fructose Solids
- Application Outlook
- Processed Foods
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Cereals
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2028);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/36725 or call: +1 9197 992 333