The global Food Processing Blades market size is expected to be worth around US$ 1.4 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Food Processing Blades market size was valued at US$ 821.6 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35929
Rising demand for poultry, meat, confectionery, along with packaged and healthy food products, is expected to augment the demand for food processing blades.
Food processing blades are widely utilized across the food industries, including bakery and confectionery, meat, seafood and poultry, and dairy, for peeling, skinning, slicing, grinding, and other processes. The regulatory associations such as the Ministry of Food Processing Industries and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are expected to drive the market.
The value chain for food processing equipment has five constituents, namely raw material suppliers, assemblers/manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and end-use industries. Many companies in the food processing equipment market tend to opt for forward & backward integration in value chain management.
The circular blade segment led the market and accounted for more than 39.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The segment is projected to witness significant growth in the years to come on account of its production process optimization and improved workflow efficiency.
The circular blades are available in various types, including flat edge, beveled edge, toothed, notched, scalloped, semi-circular, and involute, to serve the food processing industry. The straight blade segment is further bifurcated into single edge, double edge, and serrated blades. The serrated blades are projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account of their suitability for slicing applications.
The proteins segment led the market and accounted for more than 60.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The segment is projected to witness significant growth in the forecast period owing to the rise in demand and the need for rigorous processing of fish, poultry, bovine, and pork. The poultry protein segment dominated the market in 2019 and is projected to maintain its lead in the forthcoming years.
The consumption and production of poultry, meat, fish, beef, pork, and bovine are projected to increase over the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising demand for meat and seafood, lower prices of meat and poultry, and their increased shelf life, quality, and safety, thereby promoting the use of blades for applications, like slicing.
The grinding application segment led the market and accounted for more than 24.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The segment is projected to witness significant growth in the coming years owing to its efficiency in reducing the particle size of the foodstuffs. In the grinding equipment, meat, vegetables, fruits, or other foods are forced through a grinding plate, which is preceded by a rotating blade.
The slicing blades are used to cut the cubes, slices, or muscle strips and to slice frozen or tempered meat. Slicing blades can be fitted with add-ons, such as tray feeders and weighing machines, which reduces the manual weighing and arrangement of sliced products, resulting in improved hygiene of products.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share of over 33.0% in 2019 and is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising demand for meat, seafood, and allied products. The rise in the income level and spending power of consumers proved to be a boon to the spending on animal protein, thus favoring the regional market growth.
The increasing adoption of processed and packaged food, growing health awareness among the youth, and the upper echelons of society all together favor European meat and seafood consumption. The market is majorly driven by macroeconomic factors, such as increasing spending power, growing population, and rising healthy eating habits.
- Minerva Omega Group s.r.l.
- Biro Manufacturing Company
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- JBT Corporation
- Nemco Food Equipment, LTD.
- Bettcher Industries, Inc.
- Zigma Machinery & Equipment Solutions
- Jarvis India
- Talsabell S.A.
- Product Outlook
- Single Edge
- Double Edge
- Single Edge
- Flat Edge
- Beveled Edge
- Scalloped Edge
- Application Outlook
- End-use Outlook
- Other Foods
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35929 or call: +1 9197 992 333